Jestersix

Corals B 4 Bills 225 Lee Mar Starfire Inwall tank

Ok it's been 2 months now since an update, I used to check this thread almost daily, please tell us what is going on...

[quote author=Roc link=topic=3677.msg78255#msg78255 date=1233706305]
Ok it's been 2 months now since an update, I used to check this thread almost daily, please tell us what is going on...
[/quote]

Seriously! We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

[/quote]

Keep your pants on Mark is on vacation.....

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3677.msg78280#msg78280 date=1233711296]
[/quote]

Keep your pants on Mark is on vacation.....
[/quote]

My pants are on, but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN a 2 month long Vacation, I need to get in on his Job market.

Hey.....................................Where am I? ............Oh yea back from vacation, Thanks for the tank sitting Jeremy! alls well, Now,..............My vacation ways a big wootie hoo! If you have sensitive ears then leave the room.......................OK, First we (Me my wife and my 3 yr old son "Spike") left for Rome-Italy that is, business class :) and soaked up all the roman ruins (Collesieum, partheon, bath houses, you name it) and the vatican ect. - very cool! for 7 nights, then we jumped on a small plane to the south of france and stayed there for 10 days were we did things like visit a 13 centry walled city were my family and I were the only people were in it. (Low season-awsomeness) dinosaur bone hunting (I didn't find anything- but my brother -in- law did! Wild animal park ( Beyond cool! We were 3 to 4 feet from wild rhinos, bears and lions to name a few, if you wanted to get any closer......just open your car door. after that we got in our cars and drove 3 hours to the french alps for three days and skied- cool again. after we warmed up we jumped on a speed train three hours later we were in a 4 star hotel in the city of Paris for three nights, we went to all the museums incl. the Luvre museum were the Mona Lisa resides, Notre Dame and the catticombs to name a few, and saw the eifel tower (Sorry for the bad spelling it's the french wine we brought back) three weeks later we return to found out that wake up time is not 2 am.............one week later we are back to our time line. We went to the airport to pick up our two puppies from a breeder in tenn. (Oh my god Puppies!) started and finished our taxes, worked on my house some more.............................and today I brought my mother in law to the emergency room for major pain in her legs.......doesn't look good............................Very long story short, My tank/fishroom may never happen in this house because I may move into a larger house in hillsbourgh to look after my mother in law (Best time to buy a house in a good neighborhood) I am seriously bummed about my tank but my mother-in-law comes first, my equipment is ready to go in what ever house I'm in. We may have to sell both of our house to afford a bigger home, now back to the drawing board on a new fish room, I'll keep you up to date on the details.

Thank's all for thinking of me.

Mark

Aw Thanks, my mother-in-law is a very nice lady and I don't think she has much more time with us so I want to make the most of it, a hobby is a hobby people is what counts.

Don't give up on the tank Mark, you can do it, just not in wall with all the trimmings. Go slow with the setup, it will be a nice little distraction when you need it.

Good luck!

You and your mother in law are blessed...

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3677.msg83811#msg83811 date=1235450681]
Aw Thanks, my mother-in-law is a very nice lady and I don't think she has much more time with us so I want to make the most of it, a hobby is a hobby people is what counts.
[/quote]

Mark, I saw photos of your drip tray in this thread earlier... can I ask where you got it from? I need something similar for my 170.

Thanks!

Wow, that's cheap! If I weren't so impatient, I think I would have gotten one too. Instead I went to HD and bought some vinyl flooring and tacked it up inside the bottom of my stand. Actually ended up looking ok, although a tray would be more elegant. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

I may have a couple of new BAR members, one is my Sub-Contractors (James) he's a granite guy, and Marvin (Public Works Dir. for the city of Sunnyvale) I might be bringing Marvin to the Delbeek talk if I can get him to sign up on time. Sorry no new news on my tank build because of my wifes job might be lost in 5 months, but, I am optomistic! At least I can recrute new members to the best feefing club in the world. ........................You know I ment BAR right?

So here's where I'm at with the Remodel, in one of the photos you will see my tank in the old dining room at the end, now the new tank will be on the right side of it on the other side of the half wall next to the front door. I will move the door behind the old reef to accomidate the new tank. I know it's been slow moving but between vacation and working on other peoples home mine has been suffering a bit. This week I will finish installing the hardwood and sealing the bathroon tile, the granite guy comes tomorrow to template the fireplace, soon my tank will be installed and all will be well with the universe.

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/Future home of Reef Tank 4-2009.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/Hall with Closet & New Powder room 4-2009.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/Living room 2 4-2009.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/Living room 4-2009.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/New Brick Walkway & Steps 4-2009.jpg

Back