High Tide Aquatics

Corals B 4 Bills 225 Lee Mar Starfire Inwall tank

She's kinda cute for a zombie:

http://recognition.berkeley.edu/faq.htm

Too bad nobody here looks like that.

Also, creepy how the first 3 pics have to have to showcase light skinned blacks.

And the first pic of a white guy has to have an ethnic look.

It's like what some consultant imagined what was important to Berkeley.

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3677.msg45339#msg45339 date=1213217337]
She's kinda cute for a zombie:

http://recognition.berkeley.edu/faq.htm

Too bad nobody here looks like that.

Also, creepy how the first 3 pics have to have to showcase light skinned blacks.

And the first pic of a white guy has to have an ethnic look.

It's like what some consultant imagined what was important to Berkeley.
[/quote]She needs a carrot

BTW, I think Mark's going to be stoked that we hijacked his thread :D

Is that what I think it is in the background? If it is......GET THE WELDING HOOD OFF OF IT !

Oh yea , looks good . Glad to see that you didnt let the broken glass stop you from enjoying the hobby still

Are you guy's using the macro feature? :D, The double stack is because I am going to cut 8-10 inches out of the top rail to have better access to the bulk heads, this side (Double) will be the back of the tank and there will not be any center support. The front will and the sides will have cross members, I painted the welds so they won't rust until I can Hurculine it. Tomorrow will be the angle supports!

I must drink beer now.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3677.msg45383#msg45383 date=1213229439]
I am going to put my money on him sending it out or having a friend powdercoat it :-D
[/quote]

I remember somewhere he said that he won't because it cost too much. Make sure you give me the $ at the next meeting..

Today I actually had to go and work for half the day and didn't get to work much on the stand but you can see how the supports look so far, the center support and one side support. The other side will angled oposite of the first, then there will be supports starting from the center support to the outside edges. I will have two cross bars to help support the bottom of the tank.

When the Stand is complete I will cut a peice of 3/4" plywood for the tank to sit on, it will be polyurethaned to prevent moisture from getting to it, next I will buy a 1/2" urethane foam to be placed between the tank and the plywood just incase I didn't build the stand right ( :D Yea right).

Tomorrow I will finish the welding of the supports and I will weld a bunch of tabs and drill holes in them for the outside ply to be attached when it comes time to enclose it inside my home.

Here is a pic for today.

[quote author=corals b 4 bills link=topic=3677.msg45504#msg45504 date=1213364597]
Thank's, Man this thing looks big in the pictures :), Actually it looks even bigger in person ;D.
[/quote]Actually it looks small on the forum, but when I click on it it looks big.

Back