Neptune Aquatics

Corals for Eugene

Eugene has been a supporting member since 2015 and has never gotten any free corals. Lets see what he is looking for and perhaps we can help him out?
Eugene, what kind of corals are you looking for?
Cheers! Mark

Thank you Mark - it's really nice of you. To be honest I'm supporting member from 2017, not from 2015 and was not asking for anything from club besides PAR meter - my impression was that most of the crowd here want something back. Even for simple free things like seed of coraline algae the only proposed option was to go to LFS ( what I eventually did ).

As you can see from my build thread I re-started my tank recently and planning to move slowly, start from softies,lps,euphyllias, photo-gorgs and add couple simple SPS later.

Last edited:
Thank you Mark - it's really nice of you. To be honest I'm supporting member from 2017, not from 2015 and was not asking for anything from club besides PAR meter - my impression was that most of the crowd here want something back. Even for simple free things like seed of coraline algae the only proposed option was to go to LFS ( what I eventually did ).

As you can see from my build thread I re-started my tank recently and planning to move slowly, start from softies,euphyllias, photo-gorgs and add couple simple SPS later.
Well if you still need some Coraline I am happy to scrape some for you. I do have some corals for you. I can give you some Mean Green Zoas, a couple of mushrooms, GSP (if you want it,) a hammer coral, and I can probably find a Gorgonian frag for you. All for free, no strings attached (except that you try to pay it forward in the future)
Cheers! Mark

I’m still growing out my new tank upgrade, but I have green mushrooms, green palys, pink birdsnest, and mohawk zoa/palys if you want them. I’m in Walnut Creek. I am anti-strings-attached in my attitude lol. Member’s swap is also coming up soon, tentatively April I think, great way to get sort-of-free coral.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m still growing out my new tank upgrade, but I have green mushrooms, green palys, pink birdsnest, and mohawk zoa/palys if you want them. I’m in Walnut Creek. I am anti-strings-attached in my attitude lol. Member’s swap is also coming up soon, tentatively April I think, great way to get sort-of-free coral.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back