Corals for Sale to help support Summer program for Southeast Asian high school students at UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by boun11, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Crabby

Crabby Guest

I'm definitely up for participating and will buy some SPS or LPS frags. I live in Berkeley so will swing by and take a look sometime when it's mutually convenient. Send me a PM please.

Jonathon

2. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Updated my original post.

3. FunGuy

FunGuy Guest

Great Cause. Pm'd you Norman.

4. bluevoodoo

bluevoodoo Guest

iani,

I'll take the Pink Lemonade 1"+ - 45 dollars.

5. iani

iani Guest

No problem. Is it easier for you to pick up in SF (my place) or berkeley (boun's place)?

6. bluevoodoo

bluevoodoo Guest

Thanks, I'll pick it up in Berkeley (boun's place) just need directions.

7. Elite

Elite Guest

I have nothing special but would like to help out.
    I can frag a good size piece of this purple frilly if anyone is interesting.
    [​IMG]

I also have a 20G tank (24Lx12Wx16H) with oak stand. It's glass and in pretty good condition. I don't see any scratch but you need to check it yourself.

Pay Boun and pick up in San Jose..

8. iani

iani Guest

Sounds good, PM him for directions. I'll try to bring it to his place tonight.

9. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Phong, if you are going to BACFM, I wouldn't mind picking up a frag of that guy :) Is it non-photosynthetic?

10. Elite

Elite Guest

Nah I'm not going.. Got way better thing to do than paying to go see coral for sale :bigsmile: ..

I believe it's photosynthetic not really sure on that though..

11. johara

johara Guest

I have a bunch of ORA green birdsnest coral I'd happily donate - but it needs Alameda pickup in the near future.

12. bluevoodoo

bluevoodoo Guest

I'll go over with kurplunk (Daniel) on Sunday. When he picks his up over in Berkeley.

13. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

Thanks everyone! sorry for the late response. I was out all day with 5th graders. We took 154 fifth graders to UC Berkeley for a day or our I'm Going to College program (http://outsidefilms.com/movies/docs/ebc_im_going_to_college.mov). They get to take classes taught by my college student staff. I'm hecka tired. I will be available Sunday in Berkeley if anyone wants to pick up the corals. If you have corals to donate please make arrangement with the buyer.

14. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

Thanks Phong!

15. goose240

goose240 Guest

Hey where in berkeley do you live? I can come over this weekend.

16. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

PM me for my contact info. I'm available all day on Sunday but after 4pm on Saturday. I'm in South Berkeley.

17. goose240

goose240 Guest

Hey i just joined the club but i still can't message. Give me an IM on aim at goose240 or email at bryantyu@googlemail?

18. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Free Idaho Grape frags to whoever buys frags from Boun.

Pick up at any BAR meeting.

While supplies last :D

19. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

I'll buy a large frag of the second acro (green with pink tip). The same frag that Daniel just got.

Thanks,

20. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

These are the corals that Norman (Mr.Ugly) is donating. He asked me to put a price on it so I asked Ian to do it:
    Aquatic Collection Pokerstar/Rainbow monti - two frags -1"x3/4"- $20-$30 (Sliding scale)
    Spiderman zoas - one 5 polyp frag ($25-$35) (Sliding scale)
    Baby's Breath favia - one frag, 2 heads ($60-$80)(Sliding scale)
    Rose Nebula paly - one 3 polyp frag ($15-$25) (Sliding scale)
    Gold leptastrea - one frag 1"x3/4" ($20-$40) (Sliding scale)-- SOLD.. Thanks Richard!
    Favia matthai -one multi head frag -($15-$25) (Sliding scale)
    Ian's Yellow Acan - one frag, 2 heads SOLD

Pick up in Berkeley. I'm available after 4pm today and all day tomorrow. Thanks for your support!