Corals for sale will sell as a pack

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Jonny Lam, May 18, 2016.

1. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

got a few corals for sale. Some expensive, some trying to make a come back. Want to offload all of them at once for a decent price.

Located in SSF

Text me:
    650-534-4389

2. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

What do you have?

3. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

No pics or even a list?

4. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Yeah I'll call for unknown "expensive " corals. Sure. Right up my alley!

travis furia likes this.
  5. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Well if someone is interested. I did txt him and he sent me this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Wow, a receding open brain, and a bunch of closed up Zoas? Where's the expensive stuff? Pretty rough video quality.

tankguy likes this.
  7. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

I'm spoiled with Tidal Garden's crisp coral showcase video (the live sell), nothing else will ever compare.

8. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

I've never bought any corals online. The lps pack from Unique Corals doesn't count since that was a gift pack from Neptune for purchasing the WAVs.

The closest is bidding on some eBay auctions but then it was because the seller was local and I actually went to his place to pick them up. Also picked up a few other corals he had.

I have purchased from sellers through CL, but again, it was a face to face transaction and I've gotten to know a few very nice reefers with absolutely gorgeous frags (if anyone wants a seller with super nice pest free old school sps/chalice frags let me know!).

I'm leery of buying through the net because I know how different a coral can look in pictures and in your tank. If its from a reputable establishment like Unique Corals or WWC etc, I'd be more inclined to buy but I steer clear of shops that have seemingly beautiful corals at really good prices.

Caveat Emptor.

9. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

im always up for a good coral contact

Coral reefer likes this.
  10. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

The old school sps and chalice seller? I better not. That's gonna cost me... But seriously, I wanna know.

11. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Interested in knowing who the old school sps and chalice seller is since I'm looking for those at the moment. Hit me up!

12. Jonny Lam

Jonny Lam Guest

Sold.

Sorry guys for the late response. I don't hop on the forum that much anymore. Cleared out a ton to get back to the basics.