Kessil

corals online?

What's the best place to go to online to order corals? I mean good all around everything. Also what is your favorite lfs for good Corals? Reason I'm asking is because my birthday is coming up and I plan on getting a lot of corals.

When I was there, I would go to Neptune Aquatics and Aquatic Collection. Both have a really good selection of goods. They are in the eastbay side (where I was). If you are in another part of the bay area and don't want to travel that far, I'm sure there are a couple others that people can easily recommend (My memory if fuzzy).

Diablo Coral is the closest to you that I know of, it's in Concord. All About Fish is closer and while they have a good # of coral's to choose from their selection isn't as nice as Jess's at Diablo Coral. All About Fish does have all the normal LFS stuff and a good selection of fish.

You guys think this is a good deal?

At $300:

Orange Crush Acan mini colony
Setosa Frag, good size, well healed
Golden Eye Chalice mini colony
Devil's Armor 3-4 polyps
Blue Eye Girl mini colony
Unattainables large colony, need more light to color back up, have been kind of shaded
Captain Americas at least 2 polyps
Chong Bongs 3 polyps
Mind Blowing Palys at least 5 polyps
Purple Deaths at least 5 polyps
Gold Nuggets mini colony of about 30 polyps
Pink and Golds mini colony of at least 15 polyps
YR Bright Zoas at least 5 polyps
Venus Fly Traps at least 2 polyps
Ring of Fire 3 polyps
2 Sour Apples
Pick of either cyphastrea decadia (tyree le), Meteor Shower, or minefield or bright green cyphastrea.

at $400

Add on a Bubble Gum Monster chalice frag (awesome) with lots of eyes, the Hawkins Echinata colony (getting to be really good sized!), the other 2 cyphastreas, a pokerstar monti frag that needs to color back up, and a frag of tyree undata.

at $500

Add a frag of Tyree LE bloody mary monti, an Area 51 chalice frag, a frag of Garf purple bonsai, a very large encrusted red planet frag, a frag of puple haze monti, and a frag of Jesus Stag/C Aquarium Unknown. I'll even cut a nice size branched frag of Miami Orchid to sweeten the $500 package.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It really depends on your preference. If u like zoas and palys, then it seems to be a decent deal. I like scolymia, so i would most likely spend 300 on the scoly:)

Offer them 1/2 price. Tell them that you can get all that stuff for free in the BAR dbtc program. LOL
Probably better to start off slow anyway.

Back