Kessil

Costa's Red Sea Max build

It's pretty common for hydrometers to be inaccurate. So it might even be higher than 1.030

Something like this would be better.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Marine_Depot_Aquarium_Refractometer_Refractometers_for_Saltwater_Aquariums-Marine_Depot-MD2101-FITEOPRF-vi.html

Don't use distilled water to calibrate. BAR has free calibration liquid you can have.

well my devils armor isnt doing good real short and stubby they were long big polyps and now......they have like this little brown things coming out their mouths. and the hammer is all good it shrank. fire and ice is doing good now? damn i liked the devils armor had 10 heads and growing......

costa510 said:
ok found the problem salt was at 1.30 yikes cus i like it at 1.26everything eles was low check out pics next will be of the dying stuff

I think my Hydrometer measures a bit low and I have the same one as you. Whenever I mix water to what the salt bucket says will mix to 1.025, it always measures like 1.020-1.022. Your Hydrometer might measure low too so beware of that.

evrything going good agian in my tank, I got some new stuff and found some new things too

I got a frag of purple hornets
a frag of nuke green zoo's for free one of my favorite
a frag of orange zoo's
and 2 shimp ughh the ones who eat apintisa

i found a porclin crab not white its blue and green
a small slug nubi branch I think
and my plusing xenias have spread to the other side of the tank very small but kinda cool

next is SPS after I get my new lights

ok so wife gave me the boot I m now at my moms. and what better way to get things started then with moving my tank and uping the lights and new buddys pics are about to come on

Back