Cali Kid Corals

Count your change...

While doing laundry yesterday there was this latino/hispanic couple, the lady tells her significant other, friend or whatever, to count his change, she insists.
I'm standing right next to them but I guess they assume I have no clue of the language they are speaking since I sometimes don't look "Mexican"...
The lady tells the man that at her workplace most of the time they give short change, a buck or two here and there and mostly to "gringos" or those looking like tourists... the worst can happen is to say they are sorry and give the full change based on an "honest" mistake... yeah right, mistake...
I have no idea of where the lady works, if it's in the Mission area or X but for sure I will keep counting my change. Most likely I will report the "mistake" to the superior in turn but who knows if that person is in it too.
What a shame...

Got short changed on Wednesday at the ballpark but I didn't have time to fight for it. Thanks for the reminder

I think that happens everywhere bro, regardless of color.

Everyone is trying to make a come up, make the extra $. If they get caught a simple smile " oh sorry " off to the next victim.

Those sneaky Mexican... LOL...I'm kidding of course... yeah, every race does this, so its good to check... But Mexican do it the most. (Again I kidd...)

Back