Reef nutrition

Crazy Blue Steel Zoanthids!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
I just got this pic of the actual piece from my supplier on this crazy looking zoathids. I am contemplating on bringing in another shipment just becuase of it. What do you guys think? Worth it? Yes, No?

Steel_Blue.jpg

they said pic is not photochopped.

Yes! I didn't see these yesterday when I stopped in!! I would have definitely picked up a piece!

And now that I re read your post I see you don't have them in... YES!

I love zoas/palys. Hopefully you'll have a small frag of those available on Sunday :) If the color is accurate, those are pretty nice.

I thought AOI have solid center? No? They do looks very smilar though but these have a yellow ring and I thought AOI don't. Anyway, they look hella nice still and we may bring them in anyway, along with more acans! hehe

robert4025 said:
Sam....I was told they're African? I didn't even know corals can be shipped out of that area.

Ghana. Stuff has been coming out of Africa for a long time....think golden heart triggers ;) Zoas aren't CITES :)

I saw those at your supplier as well :p

No problem, Jason. We just got in three large colonies of them this morning along with some acan lords. There will be plenty of frags to go around once they're fragged. Cerissa and I were able to make some frags today for $5 each from the polyps that came loose during the shipment and they've already starting to open nicely under T5's and MH. Under MH, the color is pretty close to what you see in those pics! Under T5s, they're a bit dull. Our camera die and we couldn't find the charger for it so no pics, yet. We just found the charger at home so we'll post some pics tomorrow.

Back