got ethical husbandry?

Crazy Blue Steel Zoanthids!

Picked some up early this afternoon. Awesome selection. Will post pick probably tomorrow once it is fully open. $3 a polyp is just an amazing deal for BAR members.

Cerissa said:
xinumaster said:
I picked up frag last night. It's really nice.

Where's the picture of your new Zoa? :p

Here you go Cerissa :)

Steel_Blue.jpg

:)

Actually, it is not opening in my tank yet. I don't know why. But when it did open the color is more intense blue. I'll take picture later when they're shine ... and of the other palyp that brought home that same day.

xinumaster said:
Cerissa said:
xinumaster said:
I picked up frag last night. It's really nice.

Where's the picture of your new Zoa? :p

Here you go Cerissa :)

Steel_Blue.jpg

Actually, it is not opening in my tank yet. I don't know why. But when it did open the color is more intense blue. I'll take picture later when they're shine ... and of the other palyp that brought home that same day.

Dats cool!!! Take your time! Can't wait to see some pics! I am actually interested to see what these guys really look like under different lighting just for my curiosity. Under what kind of lighting are yours under?

The Blue Steels look great, guys. Thanks for the fatty BAR discount. These kinda look like the Purple Hornets displayed in the RHM magazine I got from you guys.

The gold-tipped torch looks great too. Never seen one before, but it looks beeeeautiful.

You BAR guys cleaned us out good! Thanks!

We fragged out the last colony but didn't get too many small frags out of it due to the density of the rock. My dremel diamond blade was sparking while trying to use it! We ended up doing it the old school way with a chisel and and beefy hammer. Worked great but the chunk are relatively large compared to the small pieces we've been selling. So, sorry guys, the last folks who want a piece will have to take those big chunks.

Rick778 said:
Couldn't control myself, skipped out of work and picked some up :bigsmile:

LOL...I did the same thing when the Red Planets came out, but I ended up getting stuck on 237 during a traffic accident. Luckily, I made it back to work on time. Damn, lookin' for corals is kinda like bein' addicted to crack, ain't it.

what was I the only BAR member who had the strength to just say no? : )

they looked nice, the larger pieces...the smaller frags were closed so I didn't buy any. I guess you have to get them while they are hot!

Back