Kessil

Crazy looking Fungia

You guys seen this plate coral this guy is selling on RC? I've never seen one like this before. Crazy colors and price!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1742219

If im out of bounds posting another site on here mods please remove.

He won't get it... that one is well priced out of it's true range IMO. $500 sure, $5K no friggen way.

I almost bought that coral from the online vendor before he got it. I think it was originally 500... Hell of a lot of money, but a very nice plate. 5000 is crazy tho.

Eight said:
I almost bought that coral from the online vendor before he got it. I think it was originally 500... Hell of a lot of money, but a very nice plate. 5000 is crazy tho.
How long ago was this Jason??

Bought for $500 and want to sell it for $5000?? I should quit my job :bigsmile: ..

Here is what I find funny. It is being sold in this section "Propagated Corals & Tank Raised Livestock Selling"

Cause you know he grew that from a little plate.

Jason, I am pretty sure that the seller got it from fishnfrags.com. From what I remember it was about 900 dollars and it sold with in a couple ours of posting. I thought 900 was ridiculous, you know what I think about 5k. lol

Yeah, I think you're right Ian, it was FnF... was it 900? I thought it was 500... He has had a few very nice ones come through, but they are usually crazy expensive!

badbread said:
What the hell, why do I get permission denied and why can't I see any of the FS forums??

They changed the rules so you have to have 50 posts and be a member for six months in order to see the B/S/T forum.

Back