Neptune Aquatics

Crazy looking Fungia

No joke huh, I don't really even check RC anymore, it's sooooo stagnant. No wonder RHF had to take a break, he's been answering the same questions for 8 years by posting the same links to the same articles that nobody except a handful of people read :D

Well it's the same with any sort of informational piece that answers Frequently Asked Questions (aka FAQ) with message boards its still easier to ask the same questions over and over again rather than spend a few minutes to find it out yourself.

sfsuphysics said:
Well it's the same with any sort of informational piece that answers Frequently Asked Questions (aka FAQ) with message boards its still easier to ask the same questions over and over again rather than spend a few minutes to find it out yourself.

That's the problem though, once you wade through the shilling, and the redundant questions there's not much on the board, it's simply devoid of the type of content that used to be there just a few years ago.

GreshamH said:
I could go on and on, like, what's RC?
Code:
if(~ $1 hello)
	    echo hello, world
	if not {
	    switch($2) {
	    case 1
	        echo $#* 'hey' 'jude''s'^$3
	    case 2
	        echo `{date} :$"*: :$*:
	    case *
	        echo why not >[1=2]
	    }
	    for(i in a b c)
	        echo $i
	}

melly mel said:
You guys seen this plate coral this guy is selling on RC? I've never seen one like this before. Crazy colors and price!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1742219

If im out of bounds posting another site on here mods please remove.

Hey there M.M.,

Can you add a picture to this thread as RC only allows members with >50 posts and >6 month membership can view that forum. My curiosity is getting the better of me on this one.

Thx :bigsmile:

R.K.

Back