Cali Kid Corals

Cube tank leads...

So the project was put on hold; some lucky person got to it first.
If you have any leads to a glass cube tank I'd appreciate it.
Following image is of a Leemar 36x36, 24 high. In the background is the stand I was asked to trim so it could pass by two doors. I was not able to help pick it up due to a family thing; teen-age-mutant-ninja-dumb-assery and High School... So the set was gone.
I have a lead to two tanks 30x30 but 30 high; that would be the second option since the max height for this project is 24".
If you come across a tank just like this one please let me know so I can relay the info.
There's a Leemar 48x48x24 but in SoCal but that's completely out of range.

Much appreciated

IMG_8147.jpg

I got a quote a few weeks ago for a 1/2 " sapphire glass 30 X 30 X 20 with external overflow. PM me if you want the specifics. I thought the price was really fair.

For the record though I have decided to change up the size slightly when I have it built this summer. I'm going to go 32-36 X 30 X 20. If I go 30 X 30 I can't fit a 30" sump and many of the good ones are 30".

For the record though I have decided to change up the size slightly when I have it built this summer. I'm going to go 32-36 X 30 X 20. If I go 30 X 30 I can't fit a 30" sump and many of the good ones are 30".
I've had a 24" cube for sale for some time now, I need to move it out to free up space, so I'd give you a great deal on the complete setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wanted to build a tank. If you pay for the glass and silicone I'll build it.

I have that in mind too; to this point I'm thinking of going with the RC tank found and buy the glass piece then tear the whole thing apart to re-build it but with black silicone this time; maybe even do a black-out OF box.

I've wanted to build a tank. If you pay for the glass and silicone I'll build it.

Can you get a quote on a piece of low iron, 3/8", ~36x24? Top side polished and beveled.
Thx in advance.

I have glass from a failed tank build in my garage. Needs to be cleaned up but 3 sides starfire

Hi Ian!
Why was it a failed tank build? If you don't have need or want the glass gone to a better place and if Flagg37 does not... maybe...?

Can you get a quote on a piece of low iron, 3/8", ~36x24? Top side polished and beveled.
Thx in advance.

Hi Ian!
Why was it a failed tank build? If you don't have need or want the glass gone to a better place and if Flagg37 does not... maybe...?
It was a failed tank build because I would say it wasn't perfect. I wanted it to be better. I would not mind letting it go, I don't need it. Maybe you and Flagg37 can work on a project together. It still has RTV103 on it that needs cleaning. I think the dimensions for the tank was 24x24x20 in 3/8" glass and 31x31x16 in 1/2" glass. Its been in my garage for several years now so I don't know the condition of it. But you guys can have it.

Back