Jestersix

D&D H2Ocean Pro Salt Now Available @ Neptune Aquatics

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Guys....FYI....we'll have 10 buckets of this stuff in today for those that's been looking for this stuff locally.

- Robert

BTW Guys...if you guys want to do a GB on the salt, let me know asap. We have 10 buckets in stock but 5 are already spoken for. Only have 5 left. I think we grabbed the last 10 buckets our supplier had in stock.

We've ordered another pallet of it already but it won't arrive until sometime the end of July. If the club can commit to buy an entire pallet, we'll give it to you for $70 a bucket. Sounds fair? If not, we're reasonable and there's always room to negotiates. If there's no MAP restriction, we'd give it to you for free.....j/k.

Let me know if you have any question.

robert4025 said:
BTW Guys...if you guys want to do a GB on the salt, let me know asap. We have 10 buckets in stock but 5 are already spoken for. Only have 5 left. I think we grabbed the last 10 buckets our supplier had in stock.

We've ordered another pallet of it already but it won't arrive until sometime the end of July. If the club can commit to buy an entire pallet, we'll give it to you for $70 a bucket. Sounds fair? If not, we're reasonable and there's always room to negotiates. If there's no MAP restriction, we'd give it to you for free.....j/k.

Let me know if you have any question.

Give us a dead line ... btw, how good are these salt? they're double the cost to most other salt. I need to save $$ for a Ca reactor :)

This Salt is relatively new in the market. Here's some info we found about it...**copied and pasted**

DDSalt_withLogo.jpg

H2Ocean Pro+ is a new pro formula aquarium salt - produced by a solar evaporative process which produces a totally natural base salt where all of the main and trace elements are in complete balance as nature intended.

The pure natural salt is then specially enhanced for aquarium use by elevating specific elements that over time become depleted, such as calcium and magnesium which are used by corals and coralline algae for growth.

Free from Nitrate and Phosphate.

CHEMISTRY
The formulation for H2Ocean+ salt has been developed by D-D following many months of testing and evaluation. The salt is designed to dissolve quickly and easily and to have a specific chemistry which in our opinion is the optimum formulation to maintain a healthy reef and allow regular water changes whilst maintaining a natural balance.

Calcium and Magnesium levels are boosted to replace that used up through coral growth within the aquarium whereas chloride levels are slightly lowered to allow post additions of calcium and magnesium chloride with a minimized affect on the chloride balance.

Parameters when mixed to a S.G: of 1.025 @ 25°C = 35.5 ppt

Parameters Level Range Units
pH 8.3 8.2-8.4
dKH 9.3 8.7-9.8
Calcium (Ca2+) 440 430-460 mg/l
Magnesium (Mg2+) 1340 1300-1380 mg/l
Chloride (Cl-) 19550 19960-20130 mg/l
Potassium (K+) 410 380-420 mg/l

MAGNESIUM PRO PLUS FORMULA
Many salts concentrate on boosting calcium levels and ignore magnesium levels.

Maintenance of the correct magnesium concentration is equally important in a reef aquarium and will make it much easier to maintain stable calcium, pH and alkalinity.

Eric...36 buckets in a pallet.

Roc....We're cool with the GB but would prefer to that the total payment goes through one person. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Andy....we're expecting the pallet to come in sometime the end of July so as long as the final decision is made before then, its good enough. I just want a commitment from somewhere so that I know whether to part the buckets indivually or not.

robert4025 said:
Eric...36 buckets in a pallet.

Roc....We're cool with the GB but would prefer to that the total payment goes through one person. Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Andy....we're expecting the pallet to come in sometime the end of July so as long as the final decision is made before then, its good enough. I just want a commitment from somewhere so that I know whether to part the buckets indivually or not.

NM then Robert, I didn't know to do a GB you wanted all the cash from 1 person, I thought we just had to agree to take a pallet as a group and figured we could be a NCRC/BAR group, but it sounds like you want us to pay up front or something like that......

Roc....that's not what I meant. I never ask for upfront payment...just a commitment from someone who may be interested in spearheading the GB on behalf of the two clubs. Sorry for the confusion, man.

Lets make thing a little less complicated shall we?

While supply last, you and EVERYONE here on BAR and NCRC can have the salt for $70/bucket.

We just picked up another 10 buckets that the other store didn't want from our supplier today so now we have 13 buckets up for grab.

- Robert

Absolutely Mark! We'll be wide open. In fact, we can probably even bring few buckets to the swap if you prefer. We're going to be there anyway.

Cerissa said:
We just want to avoid having to keep track of who's suppose to get the GB price that's all. ;)
I don't blame you. I'd do the same if i where in your shoes :)

GreshamH said:
Cerissa said:
We just want to avoid having to keep track of who's suppose to get the GB price that's all. ;)
I don't blame you. I'd do the same if i where in your shoes :)

Thanks, Gresh! You have no idea all the orders we have to keep track of on top of all other things.... Hehehe!

Back