*date change* 1st Annual Diablo Corals Frag Swap

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Dec 13, 2011.

1. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

[​IMG]

i will be making a list right here so you can see who has prepaid for the swap and see who you can carpool with or see if anyone you know is going...
    i have similar lists going on the other local forums so it should be a good turn out

Pre-paid:

bondolo---Mike
    Sfork--- Tim

2. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

Is this the same day and time as the BAR swap? Or has there been a change there?

3. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

AFAIK there is no BAR swap at the beginning of the year anymore, also it's not a meeting month since Matt is talking in Jan.

4. tuberider

tuberider Guest

So far it looks like there's a BOD meeting that day.

5. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Rat's ! I could use some corals for the big tank...I need to get out of FOWLR status. ;)

6. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

cool, did not know. Now I do.

7. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

I will be giving Free Food Tickets to all who pre-register for the swap. the food ticket will entitle you to hamburger,soda/water, chips.....

8. hermesfansf

hermesfansf Guest

It sounds interesting. Only 3 frags to swap? Can we bring more?

9. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Are you planning a raffle?

10. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

3 frag min. No Max

And yes Levi there will be a raffle and one main door prize

11. hermesfansf

hermesfansf Guest

OK, i am going to ask my buddy if he wants to drive. If he agrees i will bring a lot of Aussie rainbow acan and chalice frags to swap.

12. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

are you guys ready

13. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

The date has changed please be advised.

to make upfor this we will offer $15 pre reg and $20 at door for everyone

we will also offer corals for sale for people with out corals to swap
    pre reg get 3 for 20
    @door gets 3 for $25

14. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

...cool I'm off that Saturday. :D

15. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Okay guys last minutes to pre reg for the swap and save a few bucks.

paypal option availible til wed or come by store and pay as well. We can also do credit over the phone($1 service fee).

paypal info is
    sales@diablocorals.com

once sent shoot me a pm with how many you paid for and please put your name and screen name on comments during paypal transaction, thanks

16. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

FYI
    San Francisco bay bridge will be closed going west bound into from Oakland into San Francisco. Starting on Friday at 8 pm on feb 17 for construction of new detour. Might want plan alternative routes for all reefers in city.

17. houser

houser Past President

Whoa that is an excellent tidbit of information for sure.

18. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

since BAR was my home for a few years i want to offer you guys a chance to still pre reg. the swap is on the 18th and i will extend pre reg til sunday night @6pm when we close. that gives you guys about another 48 hours to take advantage of the $15 pre reg and if your anewcomer or just dont have frags we are offer a $35 dollar special that includes your pre reg and frags to enter swap.

you can pay (please gift) paypal @ sales@diablocorals.com (memo me your name and screenname w/payment)
    or i can take credit over phone($1 fee)
    or pay credit or cash in store this weekend.....

we are at about 35 people right now not including the free ones i gave out and the helpers that will be swapping as well

19. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

I will be going to the the swap and would be happy to meet people coming from the city at BART and carpool to the swap. If there's agreement I might also be willing to take a side trip to Fry's before or after the swap....

20. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

•we are just a few days away and we just go word that we will be having an amazing grand prize for the raffle. we also will be giving away 2 door prizes as well now
    as of now we will be raffling away
    -frags
    -h20 food
    -reef nutrition
    -rods food
    and a secret grand prize