*date change* 1st Annual Diablo Corals Frag Swap

Discussion in 'Diablo Corals' started by eldiablosrt8, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Secrets suck! Out of town, but have fun.

2. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

well we just tanked some very nice pieces... i guess we are fully stocked now for the stock and i think there might be some nice raffle prizes added just because we have so much in stock...

i hope you guys are ready and just want to say thanks agin for supporting us on this venture. our first swap will have some issues but i hope you guys will let us know what we do wrong so the 2nd annual frag swap will rock your world...

3. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Raffle tix will be sold as such

1 tix= $1
    6 tix = $5
    25 tix for $20

there is many items in raffle

there will be 2x door prizes as well not tix needed to win this. if you pre reg or paid at door you will get a different color tix than raffle. that tix will enter you into the raffle for 2x $50 gift certificates for purchasing anything from our *frags tanks*, frozen foods, fish, snails, and shrimp..

* not including our 60 gallon grow out tank next to register,sorry.

4. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

I soooo wanted to make it...the wife had other plans. :(

5. Here's to the first one being a success! I won't be able to make it, but I hope that everyone who participates has fun and good eats.

6. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Cant make it either got a bridge to destroy?

7. reeffer

reeffer Supporting Member

Make sure to open it back up after you destroy it.

8. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

We should be done sunday late

9. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Great Event Jess!

Well organized, well run and well attended! Good corals and lots of other reefers!

Thanks Jess!

10. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

First off let me say thank you to all that attended the swap. We appreciate everyone that attended, without you this event could not of gone any better for our first time. We are very thankful for the help and support from you and the companys that helped us out:
    - Reef Nutrition
    - Rods Food
    -Kessil
    - Reed Mariculture
    - APBreed

The swap went off without too many hitches and we hope you all enjoyed yourself. On a good note from all of the raffle tickets bought Diablo Corals will be able to Donate $100 X2 to St. Jude Hospital Cancer Research, we really appreciate that the most. You guys/gals are one hell of a community and we love being appart of it. I really am suprised of the turn out it was way larger than we thought and i really cant say it enough......

THANK YOU!!!!!!

On my side note here let me thank some people for coming and either helping or supporting the swap
    - Robin aka Fingerwrinkles aka sheriff
    -Gresham for setting up a great booth for reed mariculture/reef nutrition/ apbreed
    -paul viscovich dad/timekeeper
    -nicole viscovich wife/cashier
    -nicole viscovich sister/registration and raffle
    -mallory plant friend/registration and raffle
    - Blaise friend helped calm me down all day......

Thanks again guys and we hope that you all had an amazing time. at this time feel free to comment on what you thought good or bad, this is the only way we can continue to offer a great swap. we will take all comments if its real bad pm and sugar coat it the best you can, ;)