Kessil

Dates for a Photo Shoot?

Where? I don't know?

From many of the responses it looks like we all would like to do some kind of impromptu photo shoot.

How is July 28th for people? I am free that.

How about SF MOMA architecture, like in the atrium and the outside, then over to Palace of Fine Arts and perhaps crissy fields for some GG Bridge?

Thanks - actually stole the idea and cropped out the mis-spellling they had (useless crap anyway - hee hee).

All good choices. Let's see what other readers have to offer.

in the meantime, here's my nikon =P

md2.jpg

in my opinion doesn't look as cool as the canon one =P

That's cool too !!! :)

I would have thought Alvin would chime in at some point since he's a Transformer's freak.

OT - I used to have a cousin's son (when the toon first came out) that every single one of them. He literally emptied the floor of his closet and had them displayed out on shoeboxes. It was crazy ass back then because each one was over thirty dollars.

Alright so we're meeting up at 1pm at the SF MOMA. There's a Cafe inside I believe, we should just meet there.

It costs a bit to get in, and we can only take photos in the Atrium. I don't think they'll allow us to setup our tripods, but try anyway if you're interested. Otherwise we'll have to shoot at a bit higher ISO or bust out the fast lenses. I'm not sure how the lighting is in there, but prepare for the worst.

The atrium is big, and you can get very creative. Heck start taking pictures of random people for kicks =)

Afterwards, we can shoot around the area, and/or pickup and head to anther location.

I'm interested in seeing that new building that just opened in downtown near the freeway. It's that big one with a mesh like cover on one side, it's supposed to be super "green".

How does that sound?

I'm always learning, and I'm sure we can learn from you as well as time progresses. This will be an awesome day =)

I've collaborated with my photo group, checkout the details:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/sfbas/discuss/72157600211106485/

Crap, sorry Art, I have something just popped up at work, and need to come to work tomorrow :(. So I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I will take the frags that you want with me to the swap, and get your light at the same time. Sorry again.

Why don't you guy go to the Kite festival to take pics? There will be a lot of cool kites there :)

http://www.highlinekites.com/Berkeley_Kite_Festival/

You know that's like the mecca for kite flying festival. I think that festival is one of the biggest if not the only one in the Bay Area that gets the most attention - back in the day of my "other" hobby

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=2217.msg22366#msg22366 date=1185590113]
You know that's like the mecca for kite flying festival. I think that festival is one of the biggest if not the only one in the Bay Area that gets the most attention - back in the day of my "other" hobby
[/quote]

You have/had more hobbies then me it appears :)

that little "interest" part to profiles would be pages if I had to be totally honest with my hobbies :lol:

Back