DBTC #1 Extra Super Extreme

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by tuberider, Feb 13, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Eric made me do it :D, I have two frags of the original Darth Maul straight from the mother colony, one is spoken for and will be in the DBTC program, the other one....

[​IMG]

Well you're going to have to fight for it.

Must have mad Chalice skills, and be hell bent on getting a second generation back into the chain.
    Must have a mature stable tank with a solid track record, no crashes/strange maladies.
    Must have entered a bunch of stuff I like (cool stuff) into the DBTC.

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Um... do I have to say the words. I likey and me wanty.

Can I please get some work done today. It isn't like it is tax season.

3. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Tube man you are getting them back for last night event LOL most of them are working right now

Love to give it a try if am qualify ... I do have 3 chalices in my tank that are doing well

4. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Umm I did say fight, round one Bryan vs Tom

5. seminolecpa

Nice DBTC turns fight club. I am in.

6. northbay-reefer

Awman I don't like to fight BAR member ... but in this case, how about we'll do it Octagon style ??? I got a mean round house :D :D

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

How bout bouncy house, I like the one with spiderman.

8. northbay-reefer

Oh do you want to do it reefer style :D :D in one hand I have a blue slimmer stag and in my other hand I have my table acro ... am giving him the alien eye stare down :D :D he gonna see rainbow by the time am done with him LOL

9. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

i wonder what the web site traffic stats have been like the last two days!?

cool piece jeremy =)

10. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

I like! ;D

11. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

I would love one to, if there is a frag. I collect chalice and this one is on my wanted list.

12. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I say we get those inflatable sumo suits and boxing gloves and put them in a bounce house! :) it's be like extreme bounce house madness! :D

13. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Haha Super #1 LE smackdown.

In all seriousness, this is going to be a tough decision. Should I start an essay contest? That would be the furthest thing from an Ultimate Smackdown though, aww forget it. I have to go find some cheap baserock for a 135 I'm setting up today, I'll let some other people chime in and make my decision later. Don't worry guys I'm not "waiting for someone else", I just want everyone to get a fair shake.

14. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Jeeeebus.

15. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Here's what I've had in mind for when I eventually start a good chain. Put a person's name on a piece of paper for each thread they have started that meets your criteria. Put those names in a hat and draw.

16. Paradox

Paradox Guest

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3056.msg33032#msg33032 date=1202928813]
    Here's what I've had in mind for when I eventually start a good chain. Put a person's name on a piece of paper for each thread they have started that meets your criteria. Put those names in a hat and draw.
    [/quote]

Thats a lot simpler then my idea of putting everyone on angel island and having them battle royal to get it...

17. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=3056.msg33040#msg33040 date=1202929188]
    [quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3056.msg33032#msg33032 date=1202928813]
    [/quote]

Thats a lot simpler then my idea of putting everyone on angel island and having them battle royal to get it...
    [/quote]

no it's not! your idea is much better =) I'll bring popcorn.

18. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

Jeremy,

Are you looking for base rock? I have some from the old tank. I have about 4-6 buckets of it.

19. Paradox

Paradox Guest

[quote author=kinetic link=topic=3056.msg33045#msg33045 date=1202929254]

no it's not! your idea is much better =) I'll bring popcorn.
    [/quote]

LOL.

I hope everyone knows the reference to the cult classic movie Battle Royale!

20. seminolecpa

Sorry no foreign objects allowed in the ring. Live rock would hurt!