Kessil

DBTC - 5 Color Rainbows

neuro

Webmaster
I got these straight from Charles (650-IS350). I have a small frag with about two small polyps, that came off the colony, and I just couldn't let it sit there in my tank without having someone else enjoy these.
As with all of Charles' DBTC threads: the requirements I have for these guys are.
1. To be grown out only to be given to DBTC, this piece will be given out as strictly DBTC pass around / grow out.
2. Whom ever it's given to shall also abide by the same requirement and shall put the same requirements to whom ever it's passed down to for DBTC
3. NOT to be offered for SALE or for TRADE ( I really don't want to see this in Ebay/CL/ coral forums offered for trade or sale.
4. If I ever return to the hobby, I get 1st dibs on frags of this piece.
He gets first dibs if he's ever out of them.
There are different morphs, but the closest looking pic I have is this: http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=5240
I have one frag only! Please only to those who have established tanks, and who can follow the rules. I only say established tanks because it guarantees the DBTC line. I don't see these for sale often, and I'd hate to have the propagation stop.

Beautiful zoas. Someone should take these quick :)
Here is the pic that he posted. Making posts right now is a PITA.
Not his photo, just the closest to what he has ;)
QwSwcBY.jpg

I may be very interested, my only limitation is mobility as I don't have my own vehicle at the moment. That being said where would this beauty need to be picked up? if it's close enough I can stop by & snag the frag. My tank is well established, Z's & P's do very well in it (some grow like weeds) I have about 8 different types in there and this would be a beautiful addition. I have no problem with the rules in fact I encourage people to stick by them. -Fidel

thanks tr1gger! that pic comes nearest, but people should be reminded there are only two polyps on the frag but should grow out eventually first come first serve who has a tank that does with zoas. gimmito, has first dibs if he can get to me. hifedelity next, though i'm not too familiar with your setups. i guess that's why people ask for tank pics. I'm located midway in the peninsula, and should be free this Sunday.

I shot you a pm Neuro. I have a established 450 gallon reef that the frag will eventually go in. I'll dip and grow it out in a 80 gallon frag tank first. Thanks !

got the PM. thanks all. there is a line up for this, so i'll go down the list accordingly if things don't work out.

I have another 2 poplyp frag also to add to this dbtc that will be availble a week n half from now. Healing was pissed so will let it be

Back