Our mission

DBTC Another Tyree Neon Toadstool

So 2 days ago, my yes grew red and the grin grew large as my hand guided the razor through the flesh of my neons. Slice and dice was the name of the game, and I scored many points.

In the end, I have several frags roughly 1/4" to 3/8" with polyps retracted. Ordinarily, I would feel guilty about the tiny frags (the parents were't that big to begin with), but then I recall that this was the very size of frag I paid good money for a year or so ago. If you want a large frag, look elsewhere :p

As I said, they are freshly fragged and healing and are likely angry at me for butchering them. Ideally, they will be all healed up, happy and extended, attached to the frag plug, and growing by the regular April meeting. However, you are more then welcome to request a frag to be brought to the BOD meeting or pickup in Livermore before then.

Rules:
1) Bar Member
2) Pick up at BOD or Regular meeting or Livermore
3) Must put at least 2 back in before trading or selling
4) Post a number from 1 through 50. Three closest people by Thursday morning gets the frags :D

man, the two who didn't want it, followed rule #4 and the one who didn't, broke it!

so perplexing this new game distribution method is!

/yoda_off

Back