Kessil

DBTC Appleberry Montipora

I have a single frag of Appleberry Montipora that I can frag. This piece can be picked up or I can deliver within reason the week of Christmas.

Same criteria as my above posts.

dbtc2039.jpg

Just checking is this the ATL appleberry monti? If so I think it should be an extreme dbtc. People need to vote on this stuff or it won't work.

Kenny, hate to burst your bubble, you gave me this one instead of the Orange Nodosa looking thing :D

It's not a big deal for me, however if you'd rather have this one let me know and we can swap.

Slow growing as all hell, however didn't even get phased by my heater bleachout event, color is still just as crisp as it was. However I need to monitor my alkalinity a bit more closely, when I kept doing all the water changes I neglected 2 part, then had a snafu when I accidentally erased a line of code (caused me to dose for 7 times the amount I should have!). Anyways other than a tad of algae looking good, growing by looking at the original picture in this thread, only looks to be a fragable size because of the macro, look for late summer frags perhaps.

Back