DBTC Appleberry Montipora

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by fishez4alivin, Dec 3, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. I have a single frag of Appleberry Montipora that I can frag. This piece can be picked up or I can deliver within reason the week of Christmas.

Same criteria as my above posts.

[img width=1000 height=750]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj173/fishez4alivin/dbtc2039.jpg[/img]

2. badbread

badbread Guest

pretty, I'll get in line

3. It's slow growing, but the color is greener in person, and the polyps are an intense blue.

4. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Very pretty.

5. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Nice looking piece!

6. Beautiful!! Would love one of these! I think the Raiders will put up 17 on a pretty banged up San Diego defense!

7. iani

iani Guest

Just checking is this the ATL appleberry monti? If so I think it should be an extreme dbtc. People need to vote on this stuff or it won't work.

8. It is the ATL appleberry

9. newreefnut will be getting the frag....Raiders 7 points :eek: Special teams even

10. newreefnut gets the piece, I pryed the piece off the plug to glue to my rockwork, and it left behind a frag of itself, perfect...

[img width=1000 height=750]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj173/fishez4alivin/raw011.jpg[/img]

11. Hey fishez! Will you be going to the meeting on Sat? Cant wait to get this guy, other monti's have been doing great!!!

12. I cant I have to work, where are you located?

13. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Hey Mods. This got 10 votes. please move to DBTC-X

14. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Hey Charles... you are a mod

15. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

~gigglin

16. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Not from my iPhone. ;-)

17. Picked up from Craig Yesterday! Thanks a lot Craig and happy fishing!!!!!

18. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Kenny, hate to burst your bubble, you gave me this one instead of the Orange Nodosa looking thing :D

It's not a big deal for me, however if you'd rather have this one let me know and we can swap.

19. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Slow growing as all hell, however didn't even get phased by my heater bleachout event, color is still just as crisp as it was. However I need to monitor my alkalinity a bit more closely, when I kept doing all the water changes I neglected 2 part, then had a snafu when I accidentally erased a line of code (caused me to dose for 7 times the amount I should have!). Anyways other than a tad of algae looking good, growing by looking at the original picture in this thread, only looks to be a fragable size because of the macro, look for late summer frags perhaps.

20. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Nice looking piece! I'll be waiting!