Reef nutrition

DBTC Armor of God zoos

Hi have 3 spare frags of these AOG's (each has probably 4-5+ polyps each). Need to make some room in the tank so I'm donating these to DBTC. It's my first DBTC so I guess standard rules apply? Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the swap because of a wedding. But you can come by and pick it up. I'm in SF near the ballpark.

AoGs-3.jpg

Where do you live? I work in South SF if that helps at all. I could bring them in to work with me if you're down south and meet up somewhere.

Those look pretty nice, but I'm really interested in the Joker Palys you're teasing us with on the side. If you ever havea ployp or two fall off, I'd love to grow them out.

Yeah those have been really slow growers. I think I've had them for over a year and I only have maybe 5 or 6 polyps. Lemme see if I can get a polyp or two to fall off...haha!

[quote author=DurTBear link=topic=4089.msg49001#msg49001 date=1215980648]
Where do you live? I work in South SF if that helps at all. I could bring them in to work with me if you're down south and meet up somewhere.
[/quote]

it only helps to get them father away from me. I live in El Cerrito/ richmond and Work in Vallejo, But I will think of something.

You could swing by sometime after work (when rush hour traffic is over) or if you want, I should be around next weekend and you can pick it up then.

Back