Neptune Aquatics

DBTC Armor of God zoos

Bluenassarius, you got a frag.

Joyce, unfortunately I'm planning on going camping this weekend. But if for some reason I don't go and am around Saturday morning, I'll let you know. I should be around the following weekend if we can't coordinate something this weekend.

I think there's a Cal home game that day so I won't be around. Where are you coming from? I work in South SF if that's closer to you in which case I could bring the frag to work with me and meet you during the week. I'm also usually free most weeknights.

Hmm...what time do you plan on coming down to the Steinhart? I'm not sure what time the game is yet but if it's a late afternoon game and you come in to the city in the morning before I head out to Berkeley, we might be able to work something out. Let's talk again before that weekend.

Beaupierce, I don't think I'll be able to make the October meeting but if someone who is going to the meeting can pick these up to give to the appropriate takers, I don't mind going that route either.

Bluenassarius, ok...maybe we can work something out that morning before I head out to Berkeley to tailgate. I'll get back to you next week.

if you were closer to San jose id come and get all of them to distribute myslef...hopefully someone will be able to come get them from you
Cheers

heres an updated shot of the dbtc aog's i got from durwin. it's popped out 2 babies since the steinhart opening

aog.jpg

[quote author=Roc link=topic=4089.msg64251#msg64251 date=1226695644]
Durwin these are doing great

120galtank10-17-08023.jpg

[/quote]

Look likes it time for the chain to continue.

i'm pleased to report the original 2 polyps has turned into 4 large and 4 baby polyps. i'll have some of these ready for next gen by next the frag swap. hopefully at this rate it will be a nice mini colony.

Back