Reef nutrition

DBTC Armor of God zoos

Good to hear. I might have to try those Reef Nutrition oyster eggs. I've been feeding them mysis and a blend of seafood in the past with great results but it never hurts to try something new and improved!

Oh, thank you bluenassarius. I'd really appreciate that. :D

How often do you feed them? Do all zoas feed like these? It seems that when I've tried feeding zoas in the past, they haven't really eaten anything, but they still keep growing and multiplying.

i've been feeding all my corals w/ oyster eggs daily. the zoas/palys love it. i like the simplicity of it too. i don't have to feed each polyp individually..

So, do you just squirt a bunch of eggs over the lot of them, and let them go to town?

What else will eat oyster eggs? Do you get the product from Reef Nutrition?

Anyone who has a tank which is not new and can support , grow out and return these to the club can have them.

Only condictin I have is if you ask for them, you make pick-up arrangements within 2 weeks or they go back up for grabs

[quote author=jeepboy_90 link=topic=4089.msg75297#msg75297 date=1232247357]
I would like to try this DBTC. I have two other AOG, they look similar, but not these.
[/quote]

You got it, PM has been returned

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=4089.msg75304#msg75304 date=1232248204]
Hey man... your still not able to make it to the frag swap right? If you are I'll throw my name in the hat. LMK... Thanks.
[/quote]

Nope I still cannot go to the swap.........

I have 1 frag of 5+ polyps available. Originally from DurTBear.

Must have a stable system (not recently setup).

Must be able to grow out and contribute back to the chain.

Pickup at Frag Swap.

Jeff,

No numbers this time. They are yours. I will bring them and see you at the swap.

[quote author=zambavi link=topic=4089.msg78706#msg78706 date=1233875728]
Me Please!.... #7 if you are going that route... Thanks!
[/quote]

Back