Kessil

DBTC article in the next RHM!

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3422.msg41304#msg41304 date=1208832084]
Ok. I believe you should be able to browse but not post now.
[/quote]

Wow, that was fast. I checked it out a bit and really like what you've done. By making sure the recipient fits a profile you help ensure success. BTW, Yes the electric bill is high. I also kept some tropical pond plants over the winter. They would have died outside, but grew to about 5 feet inside. Another 400w ballast with a 42" reflector and grow bulb halide. I'm glad spring is here so I can shut some things down...

BTW, I was admiring the zoa banner at the top and noticed the yellow and red one. It looks like a flower I saw hiking in Costa Rica... See if I can post it here...

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3422.msg40560#msg40560 date=1208143692]
he should email RN and ask for discount ;D ..
[/quote]

Why? He doesn't use RN products any longer.

He's really off on his count for Tigger-pod bottles as well. 250, nope, 1K, yep :)

FWIW copepods do not need to be gut loaded. What ever you gut load them with can't shake a stick at what's in them naturally :D

I thought RN is the only company selling tigger-pod.. No??

I need a bottle of tigger-pod to seed my tank. Where and when can I purchase? Is it too early for tigger-pod? My tank is only like 10 days old..

I guess you didn't read the thread then. At one time he did use Tigger-Pods but he no longer does which was the entire point of his posts ;)

You can purchase from any store listed on the Reef Nutrition website. With many of the local stores stocking RN products it would be easier to tell you where not to go to get them ;) Now is the best to time to get them in the tank, prior to the first algae bloom.

www.reefnutriton.com

$20/1000count=$.02 ea
At a rate of 0.0 I think you owe me a Tigger-Pod :D

[quote author=bookfish link=topic=3422.msg41369#msg41369 date=1208886352]
OK, but I have to go buy some first.
[/quote]

Just use the free samples Guy requested :D

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3422.msg41370#msg41370 date=1208886820]
Place an order for 1 pod and get it shipped priority overnight.
[/quote]

Ground is the same as overnight locally in terms of how quickly it'll get delivered :D

Back