Kessil

DBTC - ATL Shades of Fall A. nasuta

Ibn

Got this from Brianbigoats at the last BOD meeting. Fragging two pieces, about 1" each.

ATL%20Shades%20of%20Fall%20Nasuta.jpg

Standard DBTC rules apply:

- you are a BAR member
- you have started 2 DBTC of your own
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting or in San Jose
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.

I got a piece from him too. I nearly lost it to RTN but saved three 3 millimeter sized frags off the tips. Two of those are still with me. Not extending their polyps too much at this time though.
-Adrian

I've seen polyps on the piece above, but they don't extend much if at all. It encrusts pretty quickly from what I've seen so far.

Definitely! You gonna be able to make it out to the next meet? If not, let me know. I'm making a trip to Pleasanton tomorrow evening and can probably drop it off on the way there.

I might make it out to the next meeting, but I won't be sure until about a day before ;)

If you'd be willing to swing by, that would be awesome (been a while since we've chatted, anyways).

dammit I just bought a tiny 1/2" or smaller piece from ATL last weekend... and I think it's too small and will RTN soon =( if it does I'm gonna get in line here ;)

btw: wow eric, doing some spring cleaning here? the dbtc list you got going is pretty darn "xtreme" in length and quality.

Ive got a Pico Frag of this that I will probably offer up to DBTC soon. Its pretty much just a small mat on a plug, but has tripled in size from i guess the next size down ....a femto frag? Your welcome to it Art if you feel comfortable with that size.

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=3029.msg32691#msg32691 date=1202865229]
Ive got a Pico Frag of this that I will probably offer up to DBTC soon. Its pretty much just a small mat on a plug, but has tripled in size from i guess the next size down ....a femto frag? Your welcome to it Art if you feel comfortable with that size.
[/quote]

haha it's alright, you should probably keep it and let it develop a bit more i guess. femto is pretty darned small ;)

but if mine goes kapoof I'll get in line once that tiny piece gets a bit bigger ;)

mine is probably a femto size as well, heck it might even be atto...

Just let me know if your's kick the bucket, Art. I'll hook you up w/a frag.

Ray, let me know when you're gonna be around tomorrow evening. I'm heading to Pleasanton 7:30 tomorrow to check out some frags.

Back