Jestersix

dbtc bali tri color

i've got a couple of these avail........let me know your lighting set up and how long system running....pick # 1- 10

pic of mother mini colony (thanks mike :D )

IMG_5748.jpg

and the frags

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

Very nice tri color, Sergio. Ca you put me down on this.

My system: current sytem is 1.5year old 375g with the ff equipments 4x400w 12k reflux, chiller, ca rx, diy kalk rx, diy sulfur denitrator, large ATB skimmer, 2x 6200 and 2x 6100 tunzes, neptune ACpro controller.

I picked #8

Nice coral - I remember hoping to win it at the BACFM raffle.
my system: 180 gal, 3 x 250W MH, 2 VHO actinic, 2 vortechs, 20 gal sump, 25 gal refug. ATM skimmer, 1.5 years old.

my #: 2 ;D

My system: 120g, 2x250W HQI, 2x150 HQI 2x39 HoT5....etc

I would like to try one, the tank seems stable again after the crash. Let try number 10

ok so i mixed the dbtc's around a little so everyone gets something

winners are

1 xinumaster
2 dyngoe
3 apon
4 tumbleweed
5 cookie jar

see you all at dec meeting

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=5165.msg63804#msg63804 date=1226554666]
ok so i mixed the dbtc's around a little so everyone gets something

winners are

1 xinumaster
2 dyngoe
3 apon
4 tumbleweed
5 cookie jar

see you all at dec meeting
[/quote]

Hi Sergio,

Can you give my frag to cookiejar? I pick it up from him later when I get back from vacation.

Thanks.

Arnold , it was'nt so much the "no shows' i brought xtras of most corals (i always cut xtras incase some don't make it) . 70cuda let me know how your sps is doing in a couple of months and if all is well, you bet you can have a frag ;D

An update on my frag, it has grown ok, but the color isn't what it should be for this coral. The blue only is on portions of the body, mostly the tips and there isn't the polyp extension. As you can see the coral doesn't look as beautiful as it should. I've had this coral for a while and feel it'd be best to put back into DBTC so someone with a better setup can get the full color out of it.
I have it 10" deep, under a 250W Radium 20K, with VHO/ T5 supplimentation. For whatever reason, this acro just doesn't thrive in my system. I have various other SPS; acros & monti's, that have are doing very well, but not this one. If you meet sergio's requirements about SPS success and will be at December's meeting post a # and I'll pass my frag on to a better owner.

I've got room and plenty of SPS friendly lighting. :cool:
Is there any chance it was getting too much light where you had it placed? I'm wondering where Sergio placed the original colony. Anyway, I'll do my best to give it a good home should it pass my way..........

Back