Reef nutrition

DBTC beginners- Kenya tree coral

Lyn

I have 12 frags of Kenya Tree coral to give away. Variable lighting, doesn't like hard flow. Jim Adelberg gave parent to me. He said someone else gave it to him. (from BAR perhaps?)

Conditions: Current member of BAR. Beginner-Intermediate level. If you have never received a DBTC, you will be first in line. (Honor system applies) Must have stable conditions for softies. Give at least 3 frags back to DBTC of each coral, but more is preferable to continue in the true spirit of DBTC. Must be able to pick up at the next meeting. I think it is October 11th?

Please post your qualifications. I will make decisions Friday. If you do not fit all qualifications, and would still like some of the above, go ahead and post, I'll put you on the list in case all are not claimed. :)

ya ya I know, but he lives in so cal. And is just getting started in their reef club. Wanted to show them how our wonderful dbtc works. But if it is against rules then I guess I'm disqualifed :(

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=4709.msg57515#msg57515 date=1223108006]
Anybody else want one before I give them to the LFS? Try to give one back to DBTC (if you can ;) ).
[/quote]
Trade them in Lyn.. Get some fish food or something.. I used to get a lot of stuff just by trading these in. This is one of the coral that not a lot people willing to put in their tank and you know the reason why ;D ..

Hi Phong,

Do you have any suggestions of stores that might trade for them?

Any one else have any suggestions in the Concord to Dublin/Pleasanton corridor?

Back