Reef nutrition

dbtc blue acro from atlantis

dont have a name .....purchased at altantis from ming....only 1 frag

IMG_4034.jpg

standard dbtc rules , must have established reef tank (1 year at least) w/pic to prove it.

pick up at frag swap or it goes into swap pile. pick # 1-10

Looks like a tenuis, and a nice one at that. I don't know what you were blathering about "oh nobody wants my coral, I'm just going to put them in the swap". Sergio that's a beautiful piece!!!

really...................you think ........maybe .......i should keep it?........................come on man ! thats what

started this whole thing .....i start to collect corals upon corals and next thing i know i am in the same spot

again with frag racks full :eek: and not enough space.

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=4235.msg51007#msg51007 date=1217903648]
really...................you think ........maybe .......i should keep it?........................come on man ! thats what

started this whole thing .....i start to collect corals upon corals and next thing i know i am in the same spot

again with frag racks full :eek: and not enough space.
[/quote]Ever heard the term "preaching to the choir"? :D

That is nice! I'm not seeing much growth on my tenuis so I will have to resist. I say you make Tuberider take it, he can grow anything. And yes, I'm being selfish because by the time I get a dedicated SPS tank for it he'll have it ready to go back out :)

I feel bad for not throwing a number up, just due to the algae on the frag plug. That's kind of like picking up a frag due to the container though isn't it?? :D

Seriously though, I tossed in a number on the Millepora, if that falls through then eleventy-seven for this :D

Back