Reef nutrition

DBTC: Bright Green Cap

I have 3 frags of Bright Green Cap. I'm trimming my colony or possibly remove it to avoid covering my other corals corals. I will post pictures this week.

I'm following MrUgly rule:

Who do I want to get this frag?

- you are a BAR, MARS, SEABay, CVR, NVR, etc member.
- you will post frags of your own cool(whatever that mean to you) coral on this forum for propping.
- you agree to frag to at least 2 others for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting, Fremont or my place in Tracy.
- and preferably can post growth pics of the cap to this thread periodically.

I think we only have DBTC open to BAR members. I don't know if we have the details worked out for the inner club DBTC? I know the forum is out there but I don't think anyone has used it yet.

got it..I cut and paste the rules from one of MrUgly's previuos post. I didnt know this was exclusive to BAR member only.

OK.. Rules..

-you are a BAR.
- you will post frags of your own cool(whatever that mean to you) coral on this forum for propping.
- you agree to frag to at least 2 others for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting, Fremont or my place in Tracy.
- and preferably can post growth pics of the cap to this thread periodically.

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3483.msg39600#msg39600 date=1207243284]
I think we only have DBTC open to BAR members.[/quote]

My original DBTC's were set up to be available to members of any club.

The forums used to be open to the general public as well. But there's been some shuffling around on access to various forums. Most recently, a lot of the forums have been made more available to non-BAR members.

As far as DBTC "rules", it's up to the person offering. Whatever they prefer, as long as the basic "pay it forward propagation" concept is there :D

So at risk of somewhat highjacking the thread, are we ready to put threads like this in DBTC inter club if that was the intent?

My intension was not to initiate an interclub DBTC. I did not know the current DBTC rules and copied an old post. I certainly dont want to change any rule that are set.

Beside, like what Phong mentioned. Only Bar member could see this post. My apologies for the confusion.

Having said that, Any one else wants a frag??

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3483.msg39622#msg39622 date=1207253375]
So at risk of somewhat highjacking the thread, are we ready to put threads like this in DBTC inter club if that was the intent?
[/quote]

Planning to start off the DBTC-IC with an invite to a smaller club(s).

The DBTC-IC forum will contain items specifically for interclub sharing. No need to move any threads.

Waiting for the RHM DBTC article to come out first :D

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=3483.msg39651#msg39651 date=1207267916]
My intension was not to initiate an interclub DBTC. I did not know the current DBTC rules and copied an old post. I certainly dont want to change any rule that are set.
[/quote]

No problems there, Ed. Your post was fine :D

Here are some pics.

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

Back