Jestersix

DBTC- Cali Tort

So during the sale of my rock I broke two frags. Would like to give to someone in the club.

So hit me up with a number from 1-100 and I'll random generate it tomorrow. Must pickup soon as I have no room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So during the sale of my rock I broke two frags. Would like to give to someone in the club.

So hit me up with a number from 1-100 and I'll random generate it tomorrow. Must pickup soon as I have no room.

You've encountered a DBTC bug that I had. Sometimes when creating a DBTC, it doesn't seem that the new thread gets added to the database and the spiffy little tree for DBTC tracking doesn't get included in the thread. Hence the "Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!" I had to create a whole new DTBC thread and hope the same issue didn't happen to get the DBTC tree included as it doesn't appear that anyone has the time to fix the issue. So if you want the tree, try creating a new thread.

7cac310bd906610fed720636989ff259.jpg

yes, only from the desktop version. and it doesn't look like I can add this back to the DBTC database, I would suggest to add another one from desktop just for the DBTC feature.

Back