DBTC - Colt Coral (Medium) 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by Euphyllia, Feb 8, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

OK, so I have a colt coral I fragged. It is 2nd generation. 2 1/2" when closed, around 5' when fully open. very healthful and a hardy beginner coral. When I put it in my tank (got it at October meeting) within a week, some of it's branches were falling off and I gave some of those to people. I'm sure that will happen if it is moved to a new home. Well anyways, here is how to win this little beauty...

Answer the following...

If you were your favorite fish (one that you own) and you were in your most favorite of your aquariums with ONLY the frag of colt coral, what is the first thing you would do?

The best answer gets the frag...

2. badbread

badbread Guest

Is this the one I gave you?

3. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Might not be at the swap, but I'll try to make it to give away the frag to the winner if possible. If I can't make it, I'll be there in April. No home pick-ups...

Ummm... Only one person has gave me one, so yes probably. He's grown a good bit and I fragged half of it. No open soars on the frag.

4. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

If nobody replies, then I'll just keep it...

5. LeviT

LeviT Guest

If this is truely a 2nd gen dbtc, please close this thread and place this in the original thread.

6. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

There was no original thread. The person gave it to me at a meeting. It's a 2nd generation frag is what I mean...

7. LeviT

LeviT Guest

From a tracking standpoint, we can't have a 2nd gen if there isn't a thread for the first. No worries, this will just be treated as a first for tracking.

8. badbread

badbread Guest

It was more of a donation rather than a DBTC, so really I guess it's a first gen.

9. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

How about it's a first gen DBTC, and a 2 gen frag?

10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

this would make a good beginners coral, but its hard to give it away sometimes. Maybe just bring to the frag swap?

11. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

OK... so it's been more than a year now and I have a lot. Great beginner coral! I'm now in the intermediate class I'm guessing so it's time for me to pass this on to a beginner. Take all of it if you want... :)

12. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Can I just bring it to BAYMAC as a donation to BAR if nobody wants it?

13. Orion

Orion Guest

Matthew
    I will take it and give it a home. I will be at BAYMAC after 1:00 PM If you are gone by then, just leave it at the BAR booth and I will pick it up. LMK.
    thanks

14. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

That sounds fine. Do you want to take it all? 0:)

15. Orion

Orion Guest

Sure I will take it

16. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest