Reef nutrition

DBTC - Colt Coral (Medium) 2nd Generation

OK, so I have a colt coral I fragged. It is 2nd generation. 2 1/2" when closed, around 5' when fully open. very healthful and a hardy beginner coral. When I put it in my tank (got it at October meeting) within a week, some of it's branches were falling off and I gave some of those to people. I'm sure that will happen if it is moved to a new home. Well anyways, here is how to win this little beauty...

Answer the following...

If you were your favorite fish (one that you own) and you were in your most favorite of your aquariums with ONLY the frag of colt coral, what is the first thing you would do?

The best answer gets the frag...

Might not be at the swap, but I'll try to make it to give away the frag to the winner if possible. If I can't make it, I'll be there in April. No home pick-ups...

Ummm... Only one person has gave me one, so yes probably. He's grown a good bit and I fragged half of it. No open soars on the frag.

From a tracking standpoint, we can't have a 2nd gen if there isn't a thread for the first. No worries, this will just be treated as a first for tracking.

this would make a good beginners coral, but its hard to give it away sometimes. Maybe just bring to the frag swap?

OK... so it's been more than a year now and I have a lot. Great beginner coral! I'm now in the intermediate class I'm guessing so it's time for me to pass this on to a beginner. Take all of it if you want... :)

Matthew
I will take it and give it a home. I will be at BAYMAC after 1:00 PM If you are gone by then, just leave it at the BAR booth and I will pick it up. LMK.
thanks

Back