Jestersix

DBTC: Dyngoes Pink and Green Zoas

Lyn

Offering 4 small frags (2-6 polyps) of Dyngoes Zoas. He gave me the mother colony. Some polyps were loose, so I thought others might like some. :)

Regular DBTC and please pick up at December mtg. If more than 4 people, please pick your favorite fish.

IMGP3914-1.jpg

IMGP3917.jpg

Well, I guess everyone has this one. Very pretty and flourescent under actinics. Pink center turns purple under heavy blue lights.

If you don't have any and would like some--No DBTC rules, Just pick up at mtg. in Dec.

hmmm.....Lots of lookers, but no takers? I obtained these BEFORE Dyngoe got the ich problem.

If no takers, they go to the LFS too. They're FREE! They're FREE! They're FREE! ;D

Yup, those are them. Although...you took the picture when they were mostly closed? It does make the pink/purple stand out more though. They do look pink/purple and flourescent green, don't they badbread?

Yea, I accidentally bumped them with the camera before taking the pic, I don't see to much pink in my tank but the green purple is very visible.

Under 10,000k the centers are pink, but with bluer lights like those 14,000k, they are purple.

I guess you and I are the only lucky ones so far... :D

Hi patchin,

No, these are not Mean Greens. I have Mean Greens, and they are mostly, well, green.

Personally, I think these are prettier. Mine flouresce more, for one thing, and the middle/mouth is pink or purple depending on your lighting. The mature polyps have the most color, but of course, the younger ones will grow. :)

Would you like some before I take them to the LFS and they charge people for them?

Back