DBTC - Eagle Eye Zoas

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by Erick, Sep 11, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Erick

Erick Guest

I have one frag of two polyps of eagle eye zoas. They are easy to care for I have had them at mid tank and low tank under 150 watt MH.
    1) Be a BAR member
    2) Agree to give me a frag back if I lose my colony
    3) Agree to put 2 frags back into the program before trading etc.
    Pick up at the OCT meeting.
    [​IMG]

2. Erick

Erick Guest

Oh yea pick a number 1-10 :p
    and a closer shot.

Attached files [​IMG]

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Very nice, Erick

4. DirtyDrew

DirtyDrew Guest

put me down! ill pick it up at the meeting thanks

5. Erick

Erick Guest

Actually, how far long along is your tank? DirtyDrew?

6. DirtyDrew

DirtyDrew Guest

may 12th is the day i started that tank. the rock was from an existing established 5 year old tank. from day one no nitrates nitrites ammonia ph imbalance. my mag. was low but i have fixed that since. i currently have a frogspawn, hammer, xenia tree and about 24 zoas and all have been growing since day one. that pic is the first day i filled my tank up with one 14" light now i have power compacts until my led light is finished

7. Erick

Erick Guest

Alright, See ya in October :)

8. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

anymore, I been looking for one...

9. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I have a huge 150+ polyp colony that I started about a year ago from 3 polyps. I'll try to get a few to spread onto a rock. :)

10. newhobby

newhobby Guest

I'd love some too :)

11. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

oh... when are you giving out? or r u?

12. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I was looking and I found a few polyps I could easily pull off the rock since it is one of my base rocks. I need to get some rubble with holes in it so I guess I'll go to the LFS and get some on Saturday or Sunday. After that I'll probably be able to make 2 frags at most but I really can't promise anything until I get them attacked to a rock. I'll try and remember to post back here but if I don't then PM me. Since nanocube-boy posted first he'll get the first frag and If I'm able to make 2 then newhobby will get the next frag. Again, I can't promise I'll be able to make some frags, but I'll try my best. I think that I'll be at the swap but if I get some frags made and can't make it I'll let you both know. :)

13. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

alrighty... thank you!

14. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

I can't get them to move onto a different rock... sorry guys! I'll definitely have a frag or two by the April meeting... just be sure to remind me!

15. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

i see. I'm still deciding whether to go now because of my health... If i'm not there, then you can give it to others because I couldn't it.

16. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

Got 1 frag made which goes to newhobby if it survives. It has 4 polyps on it and I put it into my 14g so it won't be nuked by any anemones. I have 100-150 more polyps in the mother colony and If this frag does well I'll try it again and that frag will go to nanocube-boy if he still wants it. I'll post back here in a week to let you guys know how the frag does. :)

17. newhobby

newhobby Guest

Nice... LMK
    Roberto.

18. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

when can i get it?

19. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I have a 3 head frag of this and a 1 head frag. they came off a 15 frag head frag i bought i pulled them off because they were loose. Am I supposed to make a new thread or just add on to this one?

Well I'm not sure so here:
    1) Be a BAR member
    2) Agree to give me a frag back if I lose my colony
    3) Agree to put 2 frags back into the program before trading etc.
    4) Pick a # from 1-20
    5) Pickup at SFSU

3 head frag is up for grabs, one head frag will be when he decides to open up.
    [​IMG]

Edit: the 1 head frag opened up so is also up for grabs.

20. Sfork

Sfork Guest

No one wants my first DBTC :tired: