Cali Kid Corals

DBTC extra super duper extreme (one to the most qualified)

Rich if you want my piece I can bring it to the BOD meeting. It hasn't been doing too well for me and I'd rather pass it on to someone who has had some sucess with it. Norm also got a piece or 2 of it. I'm not sure how it did in his tank.

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=3059.msg88151#msg88151 date=1236926106]

Rich, is it considered a polyp? softy? LPS? It is really pretty.
[/quote]

Sherri, I can't remember 100% what it was considered. I think its a SPS though.

[quote author=mpoletti link=topic=3059.msg88165#msg88165 date=1236955102]
Thats too bad Rich. Who else got a piece? I think it may need some "valley air" :)
[/quote]
Mark, if you stop by the meeting I'll get you half the piece. You can split it with Rich.

When my wife sick, I take her go shopping and she feels better right away. Really weird ??? ..

Hopefully your wife gets better soon Mark.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3059.msg88287#msg88287 date=1236976871]
When my wife sick, I take her go shopping and she feels better right away. Really weird ??? ..

Hopefully your wife gets better soon Mark.
[/quote]

I think my wife may get the same strain of sickness Phong.

Mark , I am supposed to come see you on sunday, did you want me to bring this frag to you. If not no worries just trying save you a trip. If yes , arrange for someone to bring to BOD meeting and I can take it from there.

Sergio

Thanks Sergio, I have not caught the foxface yet as I have been a little preoccupied.

Don't worry about bringing me the piece. I like making the trip down so I can see how other people are doing things so i can continue to learn. Besides, if Rich gets it, it will give me a reason to bring him some stuff to restock.

Rich has access to something that I have visions about because I need a frag so bad...and he doesn't even know it. Well, maybe Tony mentioned to him when he was out her a couple months ago ;)

What is it Mark? I'll get it ready for you. :D
Thanks Ian. I would love a piece - and if you think it makes sense I can hold the one for Mark as well.

Back