Jestersix

DBTC Extreme - Aquascene/Icefire echinata

Ibn

[move][size=24pt]DBTC: X-treme Edition ![/size][/move]

The mini colony came from Erik (agentsps), who acquired it from Aquascene. I accidentally broke off a couple tips on the piece and glued those onto a frag disk. One piece is around 1/2" with a couple of tips and the other tip is about 1/4".

Here's the mini colony that it came off from; don't mind the algae on the playsand. ::)
icefire_echinata_061208.jpg

Who do I want to get these frags?

- you are a BAR member
- you have started 20 or more DBTC, or
- you have put back 10 or more(same or different) 2nd/3rd generation DBTC,
- you will or have started DBTC(s) with 2 tiny frags of something from this list:

Dinosaur Egg monti, Blue Matrix acro, Baby's Breath favia, setosa, orenji, etc.

- you are totally comfortable with propping tiny pico frags
- you commit to returning two 2nd generation frags to DBTC
- you agree not to sell this coral
- you may trade frags of this coral for comparable uber rares, but any coral you get has to go into DBTC :D :D :D
- you may pick up the frag at the next meeting or arrange for pick up from me in San Jose/Santa Clara
- you must have less than 50% of your posts in DBTC
- in the event that my piece dies, I get bumped up to the top of the list

The mini colony and the frag is currently sitting on the bottom of my tank under 150W Reeflux 12k bulbs. This will not be a first come first serve listing. Pick a number from 1-100.

So, you were the one who picked that up from agentsps. I thought Mark (Sac) bought from him.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1366854

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=3937.msg46545#msg46545 date=1213914348]
OMG heh nice!

Doh, I only have about half of the requirements lol.
[/quote]
better than me.. I have only two LOL ;D

- you are a BAR member
- you must have less than 50% of your posts in DBTC

Nice stuff Eric.. We need pic of the actual frag. :D

I like this rule.. I think this should apply to all DBTCs ;D

[size=15pt]- you must have less than 50% of your posts in DBTC[/size]

Yeah they are nice, very nice, I wasn't really rubbing it in that I didn't want it, I just want to make sure my tank is stable (Reefkeeper Elite where are you!!! :D), and I already got a couple frags from Eric I want to return at least one (or at least offer it up... since it's like pulling teeth to give frags away!) before asking for another nice one.

Just wanted to clear that up, so people don't think I'm an arrogant prick (I might be, just not now :D)

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3937.msg46557#msg46557 date=1213917200]
I like this rule.. I think this should apply to all DBTCs ;D

[size=15pt]- you must have less than 50% of your posts in DBTC[/size]
[/quote]Does that include request posts?

You are right Eric, it does look alot like my unknown frag in my tank. That one came from Atlantis and a cheap rescue with like 3 polyps....anyways nice coral - free bump. I don't qualify either.

Includes all posts in DBTC, Jeremy. I don't think you have worries about qualifying. For someone w/1200 posts, I don't think 600 of them are in DBTC. :D

Here's the actual frag that's being offered. Both of these are flash shots since the tank lights are off.
icefire_frag_061808.jpg

icefire_frag_061808b.jpg

It could be split into two. Not too hard to do so. Each of the pieces are at least larger than some of the ones that I've seen/bought from ATL.

I know you want a pico piece, Mike! :D

Back