Neptune Aquatics

DBTC extreme aussie acans

Ok to be fair here Tom and Perry (Perry has gotten more I think) you both have gotten in on quite a bit of DBTCs. Natterjak what kind of aussie will you put back in. If its a nice one you are close to the top with sfsuphysics. Seminolecpa I only see 2 that you are in on.

List right now goes
sfsuphysics
Natterjak
Seminolecpa
Tom
Perry

Like I said I may have more than 4 total frags

Alright. Keep me updated with that. Whomever fits my rules best will get them. Deadline Saturday. Also putting in another extreme dbtc is the biggest plus.

It's not a rainbow, so totally not as colorful as yours, so I understand fully if I don't qualify. :)

This is the photo from the vendor - I just got the piece today so haven't had a chance to take my own:

t_1202_01.jpg

Iani hahahha now am confused top down good or bottom up is better ?? :D :D

Perry you snooze you loose bud :D, seriously though, whether I get it or you get it, am sure we will put it back into DBTC so its all good

I vote for Naterjak to qualify with that coral ;D

Very nice natterjak. You will be getting a piece for sure. Tom, yup if it gets put back in we all win. I'll still keep it open for a couple days to give everyone a chance.
I'll edit the list to clarify. haha

List right now goes
sfsuphysics
Natterjak
Seminolecpa
Perry
Tom

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=3073.msg33360#msg33360 date=1202964250]
Iani hahahha now am confused top down good or bottom up is better ?? :D :D

Perry you snooze you loose bud :D, seriously though, whether I get it or you get it, am sure we will put it back into DBTC so its all good

I vote for Naterjak to qualify with that coral ;D
[/quote]
I vote for Naterjak too.Didn't go cazy for all of this like to rest of us ;D

[quote author=nash link=topic=3073.msg33377#msg33377 date=1202967429]
Didn't go cazy for all of this like to rest of us ;D
[/quote]

What Do You Mean "We" Kemosabe?

:D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3073.msg33299#msg33299 date=1202953605]I like these for their color not for their location, I'm sure not everything aussie is as pretty as this :)
[/quote]

You guys are getting spoiled by Ian's acans.

"Not everything"? More like "very few" :D

This one isn't even Ian's nicest one :D

What gets me is when people get on RC LPS forum and say, "I have the same exact thing and it only cost $10! It's all hype!" Then you see their lord and it just a run of the mill Aussie that looks sorta Indo.

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3073.msg33434#msg33434 date=1202970785]
What gets me is when people get on RC LPS forum and say, "I have the same exact thing and it only cost $10! It's all hype!" Then you see their lord and it just a run of the mill Aussie that looks sorta Indo.
[/quote]
Yeah but I bet somewhere some vendor is selling it way expensive because it is an "Aussie"

[quote author=iani link=topic=3073.msg33365#msg33365 date=1202965205]
Very nice natterjak. You will be getting a piece for sure. Tom, yup if it gets put back in we all win. I'll still keep it open for a couple days to give everyone a chance.
I'll edit the list to clarify. haha

List right now goes
sfsuphysics
Natterjak
Seminolecpa
Perry
Tom

[/quote]

hahahah iani .. I should have kept my big mouth shut :D :D

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3073.msg33501#msg33501 date=1203002979]
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3073.msg33434#msg33434 date=1202970785]
[/quote]
Yeah but I bet somewhere some vendor is selling it way expensive because it is an "Aussie"

[/quote]

My point was that this one might be available for a high price not because it's Aussie, but because it's one of the really primo Aussie acans, and not like the run of the mill ones that "everybody" has. :D

Back