High Tide Aquatics

DBTC extreme aussie acans

[quote author=iani link=topic=3073.msg35838#msg35838 date=1204438304]
No problem Perry. Tom, sorry about not bringing the frag today. Its with Norman. Bonnie and Brian your frags are with Norman as well. BTW Bonnie check out the yellow one at Norms tomorrow. It is turning insane in his tank. Norm take a picture of it haha.
[/quote]

No problem iani, I'll pick it up from Norman at the next meeting. BTW,It was great seeing everyone at the swap yesterday.

Yup, it's an amazing color!

I'm pretty sure that I couldn't have fragged this on my own, lol. I got scared just watching Norm do it!

Thought I would post a pic of mine. Doing very well. Sprouting head #3

20080325.jpg

[quote author=iani link=topic=3073.msg33238#msg33238 date=1202945396]
One I got a few months ago from Clint. The other recently. Since Norm and I are going to frag the recent one a bit (he wanted some) I figured I may as well frag a bit more at the same time.

Mike I'll let you in on it, haha. Not promising which morph it will be though.

Most important rule.
- you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag)
[/quote]

Ok so I fragged 2 of these babies today. They are of the #2 acan. Still looking a little rough from the fragging but should be ready to go soon. I won't be making the meeting so frags can either be picked up at the next BOD meeting or at my house after July 1.

Rather not be daring and send them out next week unless they start settling in a little more.

Going to stick to Ian's original rule namely:

"- you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag)"

oh yeah and adding the "You agree to give me priority for a frag back if I lose mine"

I would be interested if I qualify.

I just fragged a rainbow acan myself and am waiting for it to recover. Mine is orange, with green, purple, red and grey. Ill get a pic shortly..

Let me know if this qualifies...

Back