Our mission

DBTC extreme aussie acans

Tossing my name in the hat :) Should my name be drawn, it would be at the July BOD meeting
I just put 2 aussi acans, 1 aussi micro, and the GoW last week :-D

Sorry forgot I posted info up about these guys before my trip. They are plenty stable no and ready to go.

Tony I can bring yours to the swap if that works. Daniel if you want yours before the swap and want to come down to Burlingame, by all means otherwise I can deliver to the swap as well.

I am just hoping I don't forget with the chaos and the other frags I am bringing. Think they are possibly 2 mouths though one may only be 1 mouth but they are plenty healthy and stable at this point.

What a difference a month and a half makes!

I don't know if it's because it's a little less lighting... or higher off the bottom so maybe better flow pattern.. but yikes! Ok I think the rules were that I give back two, so if those who want in, start a new line and I'll pick two (I'm not going to scroll back to see who asked 3 pages ago). I haven't fragged them yet, because corals are sometimes damn hard to give away in this area, and I really don't need multiple colonies of these growing all over the place :D

Pick up in SF at my place, or I can swing by Aquatic Central (haven't been there in ages), or via proxy if someone can pick it up at a meeting I happen to go to.

No prob, let me know the next meeting you're going to, or the next time someone from here is going near you and we can coordinate something. Giving nice corals away in this club is like pulling teeth sometimes.... eh Ian? :D

Maybe I'll make up a couple frags just in case anyways, if someone doesn't want them I'm sure I can toss them into a frag swap next year or something :D

Yeah I'm pretty free all the time my work schedule this semester is quite loose, I don't plan on going to the Steinhart for a couple weeks (or at least a weekday when I'm sure all the kids are in school), but I can probably work something out. I doubt you'd want to carry your frags through the place, they may think you're stealing them. I'm a bit far away from GG park, but again we can work something out.

Mike you missed out on gen 2 for #2. I think Tony and Paradox got them from me at the swap. I'll throw my name out for it but happily bow out if someone else is dying to have it.

Well it wasn't a matter of me missing out, I didn't want to take any more until I gave back some of what I've gotten. I gave back Bonnie's acans, and now I'm ready to give back Ian's #1, the pico-frags I got from Eric are still chugging away though, but I feel enough has been given that I can not seem greedy and go for more :D

Back