DBTC EXTREME MICROS MONEY GREEN Orange/Green

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by bluenassarius, Feb 19, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. [​IMG]

ALL EXTREME RULES APPLY-

My Conditions are

-Must be a BAR member for 1+ year
    -Must be familiar with micromussa and its care
    -Tank must be established for 1+ year
    -You are comfortable with propping small frag.
    -You must give 3 pieces back to DBTC before trading

I have 2 frags of each micro. Some history on the micros. I acquired them from Tom aka Sparkss about 6 months ago. Photo is under 250 20k radium. w/o flash and flash

I've decided to get out of the hobby for a while and leaving some pieces for club members. I'm in sac so pick up is gonna be a bit of a drive.. so i'm gonna leave them w/ Norman for you guys to pick up from.

2. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Sam,

Very nice, man! These will be around for you when you get back in.

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Well I'd love to grow one of these out but my tank isn't quiet a year old so put me in for the next generation unless we don't have a lot of takers. I'm not picky on which one, they are all nice coral.

EDIT: I missed the member for a year part :)

4. tonggao

tonggao Guest

I would love to grow out a frag of orange/green one at the lower right corner of the pic.

5. levi, i'm sure 2nd gen will be available pretty soon. they grow really fast when fed

alright tong, got you down for one.

6. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Shouldn't take long for second gen. I'll put my name down for second gen frags.

7. tonggao

tonggao Guest

Thanks a lot Sam, and I will definitely return you a piece when you come back. Finally I was fast enough to get my hands on one piece in this DBTC craze :).

8. iani

iani Guest

Hey Sam I am 8 days short of a year. hahaha. Can I get in on the orange and green as well?

9. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I'll put my name for the 2nd gen too.

10. wakskat

wakskat Guest

Hey Sam,

I've been a member for 3 yrs and my tank is over 3 years old now. I have lots of experience with lots of LPS and I feed them regularly. I would love to prop any of these micros so let me know which ones. I like these LPS DBTC because usually most DBTCs are the sticks.

thanks,

mark

11. hey ian,

i'll make an exception for you.

mark

i got you down for the money green micro

both orange/green frags are spkn for 1 money green micro uncalled for

i'm gonna find a way to get them to norman and you guys can pick up from him. i'm out in sac

12. iani

iani Guest

Thanks Sam.

13. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Sam, can you please recap for me who is getting what? I track all these for the club until we can get them online.

14. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Sam if no one else speaks up I will take it. I have a couple varities of micros.

If someone else who qulaifies chimes in I am happy to let them bump me.

15. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

If I can get in on 2nd gen, that would be wonderful. I have an Acan that's finally starting to grow.

16. hello semi, got you down for the other green micro.

so

green micro seminolecpa
    green micro wakstat
    green/orange ian
    green/orange tonggao

all frags have been spoken for.

17. Elite

Elite Guest

Nothing for me ??? :-[

;D Post some bigger pictures man. I know you have good camera. Not sure you will have more to post but each coral should has its own thread. I think it's easier for Levi to keep track.

18. [quote author=Elite link=topic=3135.msg34385#msg34385 date=1203475559]
    Nothing for me ??? :-[
    ;D Post some bigger pictures man. I know you have good camera. Not sure you will have more to post but each coral should has its own thread. I think it's easier for Levi to keep track.
    [/quote]

hahha phong. you don't even have a tank setup yet :p the rebel xti makes a great point and shoot camera :p

i didn't know that each needed its own thread :p still new to this whole dbtc thing :)

so whens the new tank coming up?

19. Elite

Elite Guest

I still need some stuff .......
    a 100-150W heater, a Tunze 6025, a ACjr controller, some sands ... Some micros ;)

;D

20. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=3135.msg34386#msg34386 date=1203475799]
    i didn't know that each needed its own thread :p still new to this whole dbtc thing :)
    [/quote]

It's easier to track that way but there isn't anything official about it so no worries. I'd say next time but that may be a while :)