Cali Kid Corals

DBTC EXTREME MICROS MONEY GREEN Orange/Green

Sweet. thanks Sam. I'll be at the BOD meeting to pass out my DBTCs. I can pick it up from Norman there or at the next meeting.

-Mark

[quote author=Elite link=topic=3135.msg34385#msg34385 date=1203475559];D Post some bigger pictures man. I know you have good camera. Not sure you will have more to post but each coral should has its own thread.[/quote]

Phong, they're called micros, not macros :D

Now you gonna make Sam take back all his frags :D

Heya Sam. Got it. Sounds good!

Thanks a bunch on all the cool DBTC-X stuff here.

I know everybody will have lots of cool stuff waiting for you when you get back in.

:D

cool. i had em under the halide bulb about 6" or so in the frag tank. when it was inthe 30g, it was placed about 20" under the bulb. that morph grew the fastest for me.

I have 2 second gens of Sam's money green micros ready for those who are interested. They are small but hey they are micros. They are very bright green.

Pick up in Burlingame is preferred but depending on the receipients I can probably deliver to the swap. Please have experience with micros or acans as these guys do like to be fed. They prefer lower light. Preference will go to those who have previously returned a 2nd gen frag.

[quote author=Roc link=topic=3135.msg50088#msg50088 date=1217086771]
I'm game, but I don't know if I qualify
[/quote]

-Must be a BAR member for 1+ year
-Must be familiar with micromussa and its care
-Tank must be established for 1+ year
-You are comfortable with propping small frag.
-You must give 3 pieces back to DBTC before trading
+
Pick up in Burlingame is preferred but depending on the receipients I can probably deliver to the swap. Please have experience with micros or acans as these guys do like to be fed. They prefer lower light. Preference will go to those who have previously returned a 2nd gen fra

Levi gets 1 of them. Roc if no one else that qualifies under the rules you can have it but as you don't meet all of the original requirements I may need to bump you.

I could make 3 frags of this and have them ready for BayMac

-Must be a BAR member for 1+ year
-Must be familiar with micromussa and its care
-Tank must be established for 1+ year
-You are comfortable with propping small frag.
-You must give 3 pieces back to DBTC before trading

Hey Roc,

I meet all the requirements except I have never kept micros. I do have a bunch of acans that are doing well though. If no one else steps up, please put me on the list.

sendo said:
Hey Roc,

I meet all the requirements except I have never kept micros. I do have a bunch of acans that are doing well though. If no one else steps up, please put me on the list.

Ok sendo 1 frag for you, are you going to BayMac?

sendo said:
Yep I will be at Baymac. I will probably be there in the morning. What time are you going?

I should be down there by noon or so. LMK if that will work or else I'm not gonna frag it up (no room on frag racks right now)

Back