Reef nutrition

DBTC Extreme - Pink Lemonade

34! Heh I shoulda done an xtreme DBTC with this guessing game...

Its the asian curse..Look young for a long time, then BAM you wake up looking 90 with a fu man chu! hehe

Yep. Almost lost it with the water problems. On its way back now along with the other stuff.

Can't pass up a guess the number game. I figure DBTC are more for propping for the club than for me getting a frag anyways :D

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3971.msg47098#msg47098 date=1214351967]Hey everybody, head on over to my house and help yourself to free frags from my tank. I left my front door unlocked while I'm in Europe to make things easier for you. Shhh... BAR members only! :D[/quote]

:D

Mean.

If it weren't 2 am here, I would be more vindicitve.

BTW I trained my emerald crabs to bite any intruders hands that my find their way in my tanks.

You guys are too much :D. We're on page 3 and we haven't even distributed the first generation yet! If we were on RC, I would have been surprised tbone hadn't shown up yet.

So here are the results - my number for this DBTC was 23, so by my reckoning that makes the winners:
-orientalexpress (21)
-seminolecpa (18)

Come on down!

Contact me via email (vaporreef-md@yahoo.com) so I can get these frags out to you!

Back