Cali Kid Corals

DBTC - Frag Swap Slimer

I picked up a Slimer from the swap today. It came from cwolfus. It's tan with electric green polyp tips. After my recent encounter with a pest (AEFW?) on an acro, I blasted this one and swished it around like crazy during the dip. Nothing at all came off, except for two accidental frags. It browned a bit after the dip. Here's a picture of the mother colony before the dip...

3357dl3.jpg

The picture was taken under an all-white dollar store LED. Should look great under halides. The frags are about 1cm each. Both mounted on rubble. Pick-up at the next bar meeting.

I couldn't find a chain for this guy. I looked through searches, the DBTC - SPS forum and everywhere else, but couldn't find a chain.

As someone who has battled AEFW in the past with slimers in the mix I can say without a doubt that AEFW like slimers as much as I like canned peas :D

Yeah, I can guess why. When I picked up this slimer and the other one I got to place them in the tank, they gooed my hand. I had to rub my hands together to get the thick mucus off. :D

Dazed1 said:
Tomorrow's meeting is cancelled. So can't say for sure for the one after that. Where are you located?

Pickup at BAR meetings only. I'll save the frag for you until you can get to a meeting if you want.

Euphyllia said:
Dazed1 said:
Tomorrow's meeting is cancelled. So can't say for sure for the one after that. Where are you located?

Pickup at BAR meetings only. I'll save the frag for you until you can get to a meeting if you want.

Sure, that sounds fine. I'll pick it up at the next one.

Back