DBTC Gorilla "body parts" Zoanthus colonies :D - Great beginner Zoas

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by Lyn, Apr 14, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Gus, I didn't see your posting. If you still want this, I can bring it to the swap. Let me know. :)

Great Adolfo! Hopefully someone will be happy to get a new zoa. :D

2. Lyn

Lyn Guest

lol, I didn't know you were online right now. :D I guess Gus can choose from whom he'd like to pick it up. :) Either way is fine with me.

Or you can DBTC it for NCRC?

3. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

Yeah i am online now.

Yeah i could but i would like to give back to this club first before i pass it on to my club.

I should have other frags up for grabs on DBTC BAR pretty soon. Things are growing nicely.

4. Orion

Orion Guest

Hi Lyn and Adolfo

I will not be able to attend the swap. Iwill be out of town that weekend. I could either pick up at your place (Lyn). or if Adolfo is closer to me (I am in Fremont) I could meet him .
    Lyn I will be getting some frags from DBTC at the swap but since I can not be there can you please pick them up for me and I will pick them up later. I am going out of town on 8/13 and I will be back on 8/20.
    Let me know if you can do it and I will send you more detailed info.

Thanks

5. adolfo425

adolfo425 Guest

I lost this colony as a sponge growing on the rock grew right over the polyps.

6. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

I got you covered on those.