Neptune Aquatics

dbtc green base orange polyp digi

i have 1 big frag or if enough interest i can frag it into 2 pieces....need to know your lighting set up and how long its been running, pick a # from 1-10, standard dbtc rules apply.

IMG_4802.jpg

i got two a these left......limited time only .....an operator is standing by....not sold in any stores ( ok , well at least not dbtc'd in any store) ;D

IMG_5028.jpg

come on dochou.....help me out here :D ....what kind of lights do you have? how long has your system been running? what # between 1 - 10 did you want to pick?

you understand the dbtc rules ( just nod yes)

I'd love to try this one Sergio. I have a Sunpod 150W MH 14K Phoenix bulb over my 20 gallon tank which has been up and running for nearly 2 years. Soon I'm adding a 10 gallon frag tank to my system for grow out.

How about #4.

all right.......here we go.....both frags spoken for

1. durtbear
2. dochou (thanks for the pm)

i will bring to the oct meeting, Durwin ...let me know if your not going to the meeting , maybe someone else can pick up for you or we can arrange for a later pick up ( or earlier)

sorry Perry....i just reread your post....i thought you where asking me about something i had received from you :D . i am not sure if it's an ROAB digi and still don't know what the initials stand for.

ah ...i don't know ...i believe i got it at one of the last bar only swap.

Thanks Sergio! Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the meeting in October because I'll be out of town. Maybe we can meet up beforehand. This weekend is pretty booked up but maybe the following weekend. I think I'm free next Sunday if that works for you.

Back