Jestersix

DBTC: Green Birdnest

jonmos75

Supporting Member
I purchased this frag from Neptune Aquatics about the beginning of the year (2015) and it started out the size of these frags that I am giving out and now is a good size....

Colony Pic
e454a07101d2d254eda87977c16c9244.jpg

Frag Pic
172147e1362aa0779069d748abcde34f.jpg

Here Are My Rules:

1) Must be a BAR (Supporting) Member
2) Must have an Established Tank and able to take care of these SPS Corals
3) First 2 Frags MUST go back into DBTC before you sell any.
4) If my tank was to crash :(, I leave & come back into the Hobby (not likely [emoji14]) or if I lose my original Birdnest that I have shared with the club :eek:….. My name goes to the front of the list on the next available Frag in the DBTC.
5) If you don’t want to update the DBTC on your own of the status of the Birdnest please let me know so I can update the tread.….. Type of updates needing to know: If you shared a Frag or traded with another member, sold it outside the BAR, or if it was to die.
6) Support one of our LFS that Sponsors BAR (Neptune Aquatics, Aquatic Collection, Ca Reef Co..ect)

The Green Birdnest Stats:

Care Level: Easy
Lighting Requirements: Moderate to high (PAR 220-350)
Water Flow: Moderate
Aggressiveness: Aggressive
Range: Fiji, Tonga,Indo-Pacific
Family: Actiniidae
Water Conditions: 75-80° F; sg 1.024-1.026 (1.025 is ideal); pH 8.1-8.4Ca 420-440 ppm, Alk 8-9.5 dKH, Mg 1260-1350, Nitrates <10ppm, Phosphates, < .10ppm

More info about care located HERE

Note:
I have a colony of this SPS green birdnest coral and as pieces break off or come off on their own I will put on a frag plug and let you know how many are available. If no corals are available let me know if you are interested and I might be able to frag and mount if needed.

Pickup:
I am located in Santa Cruz, I can also arrange a time when I go to San Jose (almost once a month) or meetup at a BAR Event.

Currently Available Green Birdnest:

2 are available...
1 still growing...

Waiting List:
1)
2)

Mike its a Bubble Coral...and some of it (tentacles) lack of a better work get really inflates....it a pretty cool coral

changed the typo...but it was a funny one...lol

Last edited:
Back