Neptune Aquatics

DBTC Green table Acro

finalphaze987

Supporting Member
Standard rules apply...I also ask that you have acceptable, stable water quality (no super high NO3 levels, or just finished cycling). I havn't had this coral for that long, but from what i can tell, its a little sensitive. It likes high INDIRECT flow and must be placed in a high light area...It currently sits at the top 1/4 of my tank under 14k 250w MH w/T5 actinics..I will have 3 frags of this available.

- You must be a BAR member with dues paid
- You successfully own or have owned SPS
- Agree to put 2 frags of this in DBTC before trading or selling
- Have posted or will soon post items in DBTC
- In the unfortunate event of a tank crash you will replace this with another DBTC
- Can pick up at the next general meeting

coral003.jpg

My parameters are currently:

Ammonia/Nitrite : 0
NO3: Undetectable
Ca : 420
Alk: 10 dKh
Mg: 1280
pH: 8.0 (darn Ca reactor) - 8.2
PO4: 0.1 (yea i know..im trying to lower it)
SG: 1.025
Temp: 78-80 F

im really not sure...it was fragged off a huge colony out of a buddys tank...he had it growing right under the surface of his water and it was shading a bunch of montis down below..he dosnt even remember if he acquired it as maricultured or aquacultured ..heh

So i got:

1. Kurplunk
2. Qwiv
3. jkreefer

I'll see you guys at the meeting

all colonies were wild at one time. Since you got at least second gen from your friend, we can consider that captive prop'd so yay!

give it 20 years and well be trading crazy colored "genetically engineered" corals that put stuff like grafted simplex on the shelf...hah..that'll be the day

Back