got ethical husbandry?

DBTC Green w/orange eye chalice

I have 2 frags of this Green w/orange eye chalice. I originally got it from Hunter, at Lucky Goldfish in Oakland, a year ago.

-must be a bar member
-added a coral to the DBTC program
-pick-up in Fremont
chaliceg2.jpg
[/img]

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3080.msg34418#msg34418 date=1203517344]
2nd gen for me! :D[/quote]

Norm is the 2nd that qualified so he HAS to take the 2nd one..... It's in the club bylaws.... I'm telling you it's in there, make him take it !!!! ;D

Wow, I was getting embarassed for putting this piece up there for so long with no takers. Now today there is a line! :eek:

Anyways Lev your right rules are rules, and you must have contributed to the DBTC to qualify.
1.Nash
2.Norm

Once again thanks for taking such an ugly coral guys. ;D

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=3080.msg34428#msg34428 date=1203526574]
OH, i got it. I need to start a DBTC first to qualify.. I will do that this weekend, need to checkout what I have first
[/quote]

Yep, you can scan through the other DBTC thread to get an idea. When you start your own you can put as little or as much restrictions as you want. If you have higher end/more desired corals they can go into the extreme categories and they usually have tougher requirements.

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=3080.msg34428#msg34428 date=1203526574]
OH, i got it. I need to start a DBTC first to qualify.. I will do that this weekend, need to checkout what I have first
[/quote]

Some of the other DBTC offerings don't require you to have started your own DBTC first.

But feel free to join in on the fun and share what you can! :D

Back