DBTC Green w/orange eye chalice

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by kurplunk, Feb 13, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. kurplunk

kurplunk Guest

I have 2 frags of this Green w/orange eye chalice. I originally got it from Hunter, at Lucky Goldfish in Oakland, a year ago.

-must be a bar member
    -added a coral to the DBTC program
    -pick-up in Fremont
    [​IMG][/img]

2. kurplunk

kurplunk Guest

Sorry pic didn't load

3. nash

nash Guest

O.K. Can not resist it anymore Could I have a frag :) looks really nice :eek:

4. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

I got the Chalice bug.. Could I have the othr piece? I work in Fremont and could pick up anyday.

5. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Nice chalice! Nash has started close to a dozen DBTC's but I don't see any for drdoolittle. FYI

6. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

2nd gen for me! :D

7. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3080.msg34418#msg34418 date=1203517344]
    2nd gen for me! :D[/quote]

Norm is the 2nd that qualified so he HAS to take the 2nd one..... It's in the club bylaws.... I'm telling you it's in there, make him take it !!!! ;D

8. kurplunk

kurplunk Guest

Wow, I was getting embarassed for putting this piece up there for so long with no takers. Now today there is a line! :eek:

Anyways Lev your right rules are rules, and you must have contributed to the DBTC to qualify.
    1.Nash
    2.Norm

Once again thanks for taking such an ugly coral guys. ;D

9. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

OH, i got it. I need to start a DBTC first to qualify.. I will do that this weekend, need to checkout what I have first

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=3080.msg34428#msg34428 date=1203526574]
    OH, i got it. I need to start a DBTC first to qualify.. I will do that this weekend, need to checkout what I have first
    [/quote]

Yep, you can scan through the other DBTC thread to get an idea. When you start your own you can put as little or as much restrictions as you want. If you have higher end/more desired corals they can go into the extreme categories and they usually have tougher requirements.

11. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Nice stuf there Daniel, but I .... have to ... cut back :lol: that was so hard to do

12. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

[quote author=drdoolittle link=topic=3080.msg34428#msg34428 date=1203526574]
    [/quote]

Some of the other DBTC offerings don't require you to have started your own DBTC first.

But feel free to join in on the fun and share what you can! :D