Kessil

DBTC--Neon Orange Striped Clove Polyps

Hey all,
I'm giving away a frag of the neon orange striped clove polyp. Its a VERY fast grower and will take over an area before you now. But its got some really nice neon orange in it and it does look nice to have a big forest of this stuff waving back and forth. Here is a pic of what it looks like (not my photo):

1. Must have an established tank (6 months or older).
2. Can have a good or bad track record with corals. This coral is like the "Honeybadger" and doesn't care and will grow anyways.
3. Have to give 3 frags into the DBTC before selling or trading this coral.
4. If I lose my mother colony you have to put me on the top of the list for a frag.
5. Must post a funny video to qualify for this DBTC.

Here is a pic I found on the internet that looks just like the clove polyps I have.
Patrick

1608490834564040_2.jpg

They are indeed nearly indestructible. Some of mine have been riding around on the back of a globe urchin to no apparent ill effect for upwards of six months with the random flow and light levels that such a ride entails.

OK, I have a ton of this stuff available. You just have to stop by my place up in SF and pick it up. Mike, James T, and Pinner, just PM me and we can set up a time to stop by and I can give you directions.
Patrick

Back