got ethical husbandry?

DBTC - Neptune Zoas

Ibn

Standard rules apply - if I was to lose these zoas, I'd be bumped up to the top of the chain. These are meant to be backups so I'm limiting availability to a certain number with 1 polyp each and once the numbers are filled, I will not be fragging them again. The redistribution should come from the receivers of these chains. Also, please refrain from signing up for multiple frags. Supporting members only.

I'd prefer this to just be passed along to supporting members and used as backup for everyone and not a for profit thing.

Pick up in Santa Clara or at Neptune Aquatics.

http://www.bareefers.org/forum/thre...apalooza-dbtc-chains.18797/page-9#post-291304

If you've ever been to Neptune, you've seen these before, which are still being sold for a premium. These are kind of muted at the moment since I'm running an inbalance.
neptune_zoas_031417.jpg

1. gabloo (KoKo)

Last edited:
Lbn,

This is my first time signing up on a DBTC. Should I wait till u signal when and where to meet?

Julius, I haven't updated any of the DBTC where folks are signing up for multiple frags. I want the zoas to hit as many tanks as possible and have only been updating and distributing the frags to those who didn't sign up for multiples. If you want to nail down one that you're really interested in, let me know and I can update that specific chain.

Back